The Ireland Trip: Two Falls and One Submission...

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2011
      Gents,

      Just been getting a debrief from the Broon. What the hell is going on here? I leave you guys for FIVE minutes and there's TWO slide offs and a stiff reprimand from the Garda!

      I wish I'd been there - sure the cops would have said "OK lads - you're having fun, but let's cool it a little", but it would've been followed by, "-try to ride more like the good-looking guy on that classic Kawasaki - he seems to have complete mastery of his machine despite its inferior handling qualities".

      Anyway - hopefully be joining you on the next trip. A chance for us all to brush up on that "appalling riding style" - although, if we haven't got the hang of it by now, there aren't TOO many years left to improve!

      My sponsored swim (Bournemouth / Boscombe) approaches in a couple of weeks. I've been trying a bit of sea swimming in preparation - but it seems even colder than last year! Having spent a week camping in Ireland, I was hoping you might feel some empathy for people suffering extreme cold in a good cause.

      If so, please sponsor me for a few bob on this website. It's for the British Heart Foundation and even the most miserly contributions will be much appreciated!

      http://original.justgiving.com/petertodd1

      Cheers,
      Todd