British Heart Foundation Pier to Pier Swim (Bournemouth - Boscombe 17.07.2011)

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2011
      Gents,

      Just thought I'd let you know I'm giving the Pier to Pier another bash this Summer.

      Thanks all you kind chaps who donated so generously last year. It's a worthy cause and let's face it, "Flatline" needs all the help he can get!

      £5.00 buys a packet of Beta Blockers
      £10.00 buys a set of jumper leads
      £15.00 buys a set of stainless steel paddles and 50 kW Hours on the National Grid.

      If you like to support me this year, please use my web page - and if you're a UK taxpayer an extra 28% goes into the pot.

      My web page is: http://original.justgiving.com/petertodd1

      Cheers,

      Todd