Re: [teampfb] Curry Night ..... Let's try again

  • Chris Wood
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 5, 2010
      Works for me Broon.            Cheers, Chris.

      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 6, 2010
        Hello Broon,

        Yes, the Judge and I should be good for this.

        Mark
        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 6, 2010
          Hi Mark,

          That's great. Looking like a good turnout.

          Have you seen Ant recently ? Didn't respond to my last invite or this one ... is he OK ?

          Message 4 of 12 , Nov 6, 2010

            Hello Broon,

            He is OK, but his recent illness has changed him a lot. He is now very quiet, shy and deeply religious. I think you will experience a "new" Ant when he makes a public appearance.

            Luckily for us he has stopped that cross dressing thing that the Judge (aka Alice) got him into

            Message 5 of 12 , Nov 6, 2010
              Mark,

              It's so tragic to hear that this illness has robbed Anthony of so many vices; let us as least hope that his love of 70's porn remains unfettered...

              Todd

              --- In teampfb@yahoogroups.com, "Mark Baker" <mark.haynes-way@...>

              Message 6 of 12 , Nov 8, 2010
                OK folks, so it looks like 7 for curry on Wed night and I'll book a table for this number.

                Attendees : Broon, Pete, Mark, Judge, Chris, Bill, Chris

                Assuming Col and Gord won't make it on geographic grounds.

                No response from Ant or Kevin so assuming not attending.

                wrote:

                > Hello Broon,
                >
                > He is OK, but his recent illness has changed him a lot. He is now very quiet, shy and deeply religious. I think you will experience a "new" Ant when he makes a public appearance.
                >
                > Luckily for us he has stopped that cross dressing thing that the Judge (aka Alice) got him into
                >
                > Mark

              • Phil Alty
                Message 7 of 12 , Nov 8, 2010
                  Hi Broon
                  I did reply and accept the invitation, or have I been excommunicated?
                  Phil

                  Sent from my iPhone

                  Message 8 of 12 , Nov 8, 2010
                    Hi Phil,

                    You certainly have not been excommunicated - I listed Chris twice and one of them should have been "Salty".

                    Look forward to seeing you Wed night.

                    Sorry for confusion.