Curry Night ..... Let's try again

    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 4, 2010
      Anyone fancy a curry next Wed night ?

      Venue - Dynasty, Brockenhurst
      Date   - Wed 10th Nov
      Time   - 20:00

    • Phil Alty
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 4, 2010
        Hi guys,

        I can make this one. Ate in this resto last month and it was excellent. Salty.

        Nb. Got a silver in my Rospa advanced test on Tuesday. Not quite smooth enough for a gold : (.

        Sent from my iPhone
      • Warburton W.I.
        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 5, 2010
          OK for me.
          Toecutter

          Dr Bill Warburton
          CAA Officer
          iSolutions
          University of Southampton
          Email: wiw@...
          Skype: warbill
          Phone: +44 (0) 23 8059 (2)2326

          Message 4 of 12 , Nov 5, 2010
            Broon & All,

            Curry night is OK with me.

            Today I faced something of a dilemma - needing to relocate Dad's mobility scooter to my garage about a mile away while Dad's garage roof is being repaired. I COULD have put it in the back of the Multi - but it's pretty heavy. Anyway I chose the more obvious solution and DROVE it there.

            My God - how embarrassing! The battery was pretty low and going up the hill by the council estate, I was making very pedestrian progress. Some rough looking teenagers walked past and my fear was that it might stop altogether; I'd then have reinact a Lou and Andy sketch from Little Britain and get out and push - and everyone would realise I was a fraud!

            I think part of the problem was not looking convincingly frail. For the return journey I think I'm going to don a cloth cap and wrap up in a tartan blanket.

            Please let me know if anyone would like a lift next week - the battery's are fully charged and there's plenty of room on the footboards...

            See you next week,
            Scooter Boy
          • Chris Wood
            Message 5 of 12 , Nov 5, 2010
              Works for me Broon.            Cheers, Chris.

              Message 6 of 12 , Nov 6, 2010
                Hello Broon,

                Yes, the Judge and I should be good for this.

                Mark
                Message 7 of 12 , Nov 6, 2010
                  Hi Mark,

                  That's great. Looking like a good turnout.

                  Have you seen Ant recently ? Didn't respond to my last invite or this one ... is he OK ?

                  Message 8 of 12 , Nov 6, 2010

                    Hello Broon,

                    He is OK, but his recent illness has changed him a lot. He is now very quiet, shy and deeply religious. I think you will experience a "new" Ant when he makes a public appearance.

                    Luckily for us he has stopped that cross dressing thing that the Judge (aka Alice) got him into

                    Message 9 of 12 , Nov 6, 2010
                      Mark,

                      It's so tragic to hear that this illness has robbed Anthony of so many vices; let us as least hope that his love of 70's porn remains unfettered...

                      Todd

                      --- In teampfb@yahoogroups.com, "Mark Baker" <mark.haynes-way@...>

                      Message 10 of 12 , Nov 8, 2010
                        OK folks, so it looks like 7 for curry on Wed night and I'll book a table for this number.

                        Attendees : Broon, Pete, Mark, Judge, Chris, Bill, Chris

                        Assuming Col and Gord won't make it on geographic grounds.

                        No response from Ant or Kevin so assuming not attending.

                        wrote:

                        > Hello Broon,
                        >
                        > He is OK, but his recent illness has changed him a lot. He is now very quiet, shy and deeply religious. I think you will experience a "new" Ant when he makes a public appearance.
                        >
                        > Luckily for us he has stopped that cross dressing thing that the Judge (aka Alice) got him into
                        >
                        > Mark

                      • Phil Alty
                        Message 11 of 12 , Nov 8, 2010
                          Hi Broon
                          I did reply and accept the invitation, or have I been excommunicated?
                          Phil

                          Sent from my iPhone

                          Message 12 of 12 , Nov 8, 2010
                            Hi Phil,

                            You certainly have not been excommunicated - I listed Chris twice and one of them should have been "Salty".

                            Look forward to seeing you Wed night.

                            Sorry for confusion.