Re: [teampfb] So long, and thanks for the memories

  • Ian Brown
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 18, 2007
      Ant,

      Very nice ... when do you get it ?

      Best Regards
      Ian

      From: <anthony@...>
      To: <teampfb@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [teampfb] So long, and thanks for the memories
      Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 22:28:24 -0000

      here is a particularly good review of the new bike (in the correct
      colour)......

      http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.lerepairedesmotards.com%2Fessais%2Fessai-triumph-sprint-st-1050.htm&langpair=fr%7Cen&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&prev=%2Flanguage_tools

      When I see the phrase "meeting of musculation guaranteed in the congestions"
      then you know you are reading a fully thought through review.

      From: <anthony@...>
      To: <teampfb@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [teampfb] So long, and thanks for the memories
      Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 17:39:01 -0000

      It is with much sadness I have to announce the retirement of one of the
      proudest vessels of the RNLI fleet. Yes, the big Zed is being sold. Still
      lovely bike, but I find it hard to justify spending 400-500 pounds on a
      bike
      to re-inviogorate it when it is worth 800.

      After much heart searching (and boring the staff in a large number of
      Motorcycle emporia) I have to compromise and buy a girls bike.

      So, soon I will be introducing you to my new Sprint ST. Yes I know what
      you
      are thinking. It has almost no performance of note when compared to the
      big
      Zed, it sounds like a tractor at anything less than 40 mph and the colour
      schemes available are, well how can I put this nicely, boring! It does
      have
      the advantage of none of that 3 into 1 stupid exhaust stuff. In fact
      there
      is just nothing of the exhaust to be seen.

      It will be mine and I am sure we will grow to love each other.

      Ant (in mourning)

      ps - no Broon this doesn't mean I will be on the trip!

      Match.com - Click Here To Find Singles In Your Area Today!
      http://msnuk.match.com/

      16/03/2007 12:12

      https://livemessenger.mobile.uk.msn.com/
    • anthony@westdene.me.uk
      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 18, 2007
        Thursday.

        I have just been subjected to the Todd's very own special brand of test ride on the big Zed. It has taken all day. He broke some stuff (well it was probably ready to break) but hung around and fixed it as part of the experience. At the end of the day I have a better bike than at the beginning but he still doesn't want to buy it :-)

        Ant

        From: <anthony@westdene. me.uk>
        To: <teampfb@yahoogroups .com>
        Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 17:39:01 -0000

[...]

        Checked by AVG Free Edition.
        16/03/2007 12:12

        https://livemesseng er.mobile. uk.msn.com/

        Checked by AVG Free Edition.
      • Bill
        Message 3 of 11 , Mar 18, 2007
          Ant, I know a couple of people in the IT group at work who have
          recently expressed an interest in having something warm and
          throbbing between their legs. Am I right in thinking you are asking
          £800 ono?
          Bill
          --- In teampfb@yahoogroups.com, <anthony@...> wrote:

          > Thursday.
          >
          > I have just been subjected to the Todd's very own special brand of
          test ride on the big Zed. It has taken all day. He broke some stuff
          (well it was probably ready to break) but hung around and fixed it as
          part of the experience. At the end of the day I have a better bike
          than at the beginning but he still doesn't want to buy it :-)

          > Ant

          17/03/2007 12:33

        • Ian Brown
          Message 4 of 11 , Mar 18, 2007
            Yes, but did he take it out for a test ride and get stopped by Mr Plod for
            driving far too slowly ?

            Best Regards
            Ian

            Message 5 of 11 , Mar 18, 2007
              Bill, You are.... but unless it is the Todd then it is probably too much hassle for anyone else.
              The MOT has run out.

              Message 6 of 11 , Mar 18, 2007
                Sorry Bill, missed something. I don't do ONO. 800 minimum but the price goes up by the day.

                I am expecting it to be 1,100 by Thursday.

                :-)

                Message 7 of 11 , Mar 18, 2007
                  Understood :-)

                  Date: