Curry Night

    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 18, 2010
      Hi,

      Anyone interested in a curry on Wed 27th October ?

      Message 2 of 14 , Oct 18, 2010
        Broon

        I'll be there - and I'll be expecting some lawn-mowing safety tips from "Toecutter".

        Cheers,
        Todd

        --- In teampfb@yahoogroups.com, ianpbrown@... wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > Anyone interested in a curry on Wed 27th October ?

      • Warburton W.I.
        Message 3 of 14 , Oct 18, 2010
          Yeth pleathe
          Toecutter

          Sent from my iPhone

          Message 4 of 14 , Oct 19, 2010
            Hi folks,

            Further to yesterdays email I must correct date to Tuesday 26th October (not Wed as stated).

            Mrs Brown is already out that night !

            If necessary I could make the Thu night.

            Sorry for confusion.

            Message 5 of 14 , Oct 19, 2010
              I can make that.
              Any nominations for venue/time?

              Bill 'Slasher' Warburton

              Dr Bill Warburton
              CAA Officer
              iSolutions
              University of Southampton
              Email: wiw@...
              Skype: warbill
              Phone: +44 (0) 23 8059 (2)2326

              Anyone interested in a curry on Wed 27th October ?

            • Kevin Denson
              Message 6 of 14 , Oct 19, 2010
                Sorry chaps, can't make either of those dates! Keep the notes coming, I am sure I will make one some day!

                Kevin.

                ------------------

                From: "Warburton W.I." <w.i.warburton@...>
                Sender: teampfb@yahoogroups.com
                Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 13:06:40 +0100
                To: 'teampfb@yahoogroups.com'<teampfb@yahoogroups.com>
                ReplyTo: teampfb@yahoogroups.com

                I can make that.
                Any nominations for venue/time?

                Bill 'Slasher' Warburton

                Dr Bill Warburton
                CAA Officer
                iSolutions
                University of Southampton
                Email: wiw@...
                Skype: warbill
                Phone: +44 (0) 23 8059 (2)2326

                Anyone interested in a curry on Wed 27th October ?

              • Mark Baker
                Message 7 of 14 , Oct 19, 2010
                  Hello Broon,

                  Yes, Tuesday should be good for me, I will talk to the Judge

                  Mark

                  Message 8 of 14 , Oct 19, 2010
                    Hi Broon,

                    Tuesday is OK with me too.

                    Regards,
                    Pete

                    Message 9 of 14 , Oct 20, 2010
                      Hello Broon,

                      The judge is good too, but I can not make it now (got to get up real early on Wednesday)

                      Mark

                      Anyone interested in a curry on Wed 27th October ?

                    • Chris Wood

                        Message 11 of 14 , Oct 25, 2010
                          Guys,

                          At present we only have 4 uptakes - Broon / Pete / Judge / Bill

                          Cant't make it - Col / Kevin / Gord / Mark / Chris

                          No response - Salty / Ant

                          Based on this I am thinking we should cancel ? Any comments ?

                          Anyone interested in a curry on Wed 27th October ?

                        • Phil Alty

                            Message 13 of 14 , Oct 25, 2010
                              Broon,

                              Judge says cancel and reschedule

                              Thanks

                              Mark

                              Message 14 of 14 , Oct 25, 2010
                                I agree - lets try for another date and see if we can get a better turn out.

                                Cheers,