Anyone for a Curry ?

    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 5, 2010

      Anyone available Mon 16th August - propose Ashurst or Totton ?

    • Phil
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 5, 2010
        I shall be there, wherever.

        Phil
      • Warburton W.I.
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 5, 2010
          Yes please

          Sent from my iPhone
        • Smith, Gordon
          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 6, 2010
            Unfortunately, I'll be in Sweden...But, I'll be thinking of you and missing the fun and the banter.....

            I hope everyone is well.....

            PS   The call to "start our engines" is getting pretty close!   Wooh Hooh!

            Best Regards,

                    Gordon
                       Duplo
            Less than awesome dude

            Team PFB - Northern Chapter

            Direct:        0114 257 4360
            Mobile:       0779 388 2964
            E-Mail :     gordon.smith@...

            Anyone available Mon 16th August - propose Ashurst or Totton ?

          • Kevin Denson
            Message 5 of 10 , Aug 6, 2010
              Sorry mate can't do that date.

              Cheers,
                 Kevin.

            • anthony@westdene.me.uk
              Message 6 of 10 , Aug 13, 2010
                On 5 Aug 2010, at 19:46, ianpbrown@... wrote:

                Anyone available Mon 16th August - propose Ashurst or Totton ?

                Cheers, Ant

              • Broon
                Message 7 of 10 , Aug 14, 2010
                  OK, looks as follows :

                  Not Attending - Col / Gord / Kevin /Ant (4)

                  Attending - Broon / Chris / Bill / Phil / Pete (5)

                  No reply - Mark / Judge (2)

                  Let's say 7:30 @ the curry house in Ashurst.

                  --- In teampfb@yahoogroups.com, "anthony@..." <anthony@...> wrote:

                  > Can't make it sorry broon
                  > On 5 Aug 2010, at 19:46, ianpbrown@... wrote:
                  >

                  > > Anyone available Mon 16th August - propose Ashurst or Totton ?
                  > >
                  > > Cheers
                  > > Broon
                  > >

                  > Cheers, Ant

                • Warburton W.I.
                  Message 8 of 10 , Aug 16, 2010
                    Looking forward to it :-)
                    What is lift situation? I can provide at least one seat if that helps

                    ________________________________

                    --- In teampfb@yahoogroups.com <mailto:teampfb%40yahoogroups.com> , "anthony@..." <anthony@...> wrote:

                    > Can't make it sorry broon
                    > On 5 Aug 2010, at 19:46, ianpbrown@... wrote:
                    >

                    > > Anyone available Mon 16th August - propose Ashurst or Totton ?
                    > >
                    > > Cheers
                    > > Broon
                    > >

                    > Cheers, Ant

                  • Smith, Gordon
                    Message 9 of 10 , Aug 17, 2010
                      I'm in my hotel room in southern Sweden..working on my lap-top.....and I'm bored.....and I'm thinking about the laughs and the banter I could be enjoying..

                      Trusting that you have a great time...

                      Best Regards,

                              Duplo
                            Gordon Smith

                         Restless in Malmö

                      Team PFB Member - Northern Chapter
                                  (Arctic Expedition)

                      Not Attending - Col / Gord / Kevin /Ant (4)

                      Attending - Broon / Chris / Bill / Phil / Pete (5)

                      No reply - Mark / Judge (2)

                      Let's say 7:30 @ the curry house in Ashurst.

                      --- In teampfb@yahoogroups.com, "anthony@..." <anthony@...> wrote:

                      > Can't make it sorry