Tyson Memorial Curry

  • Warburton W.I.
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 20 8:05 AM
      Just say when. I will need a lift (banned from driving until medics have established reason for dicky vision in R eye).

      Best,
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 21 10:45 AM
        Broon,

        Sorry to hear about Tys, we'll certainly miss the old fella.

        I would certainly be up for a curry and can offer lifts for five of you in the Multiplayer.

        Prefer not Tuesdays though, nor 8th July.

        Cheers,
        Pete