Breakfast run Sunday30th?

  • warby57
    Message 1 of 4 , May 29, 2010
      Dear all,
      The weather forecast isn't perfect, but would anyone like to go out for a fry-up at Avon Beach tomorrow? If so we'd need to meet up around 8.15am in time their opening at 9am. Broon will miss it due to being in Corwall.

      RSVP,
      Bill
    • Kevin Denson
      Message 2 of 4 , May 29, 2010
        Hi Bill,
            I am going to have to pass I am afraid, 9000 words of enlightened thoughts about contemporary american theatre needs to be in by Monday midnight and only 8982 to go!

        Have fun,
            Kevin.

        Message 3 of 4 , May 29, 2010
          Hi Bill,

          A nice idea - but we're just off camping for the weekend. Maybe catch you for the next one.

          Cheers,
          Pete

          Message 4 of 4 , May 29, 2010
            Sorry - off on hols to Devon today.