Re: [teampfb] Suggestions

  • Mark Baker
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 17, 2007
      Hello Broon,

      yes you are right about the £400, but it is not hidden

      my premium is £95

      Mark
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 17, 2007
        Bill,

        Have ever had to claim off eBike Insurance and are they OK ?

        Best Regards
        Ian

        From: "Bill" <wiw@...>
        To: teampfb@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [teampfb] Re: Suggestions
        Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 19:28:25 -0000

        Yo, try eBike Insurance (www.ebikeinsurance.co.uk) - �120 pa full
        comp. for a Sprint but that includes discounts for infinite NCD, IAM
        qualifications etc. & being a 'Dr' (somehow that makes me less
        risky?). I also paid an additional premium this year for full
        European breakdown/recovery at an extra �45.
        Their policies are underwritten by Southern Rock.
        Cheers...
        Bill

        --- In teampfb@yahoogroups.com, "ianpbrown_broon" <ianpbrown@...>
        wrote:

        > Hi guys,
        >
        > My insurance is due for renewal and thinking of looking around -
        > currently with BENNETTS.
        >
        > Can anyone recommend and insurance company based on own experience ?

        Match.com - Click Here To Find Singles In Your Area Today!
        http://msnuk.match.com/
      • Bill
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 17, 2007
          Yo,
          I've not claimed from eBike. All I can say is that they've always
          been commendably quick in supplying documents, also you can get
          replacement certificates FOC by printing them from their website
          (Carole Nash charged me £20 for that last time :-(
          Bill