Re: [teampfb] Friday 26th Curry - spare seats from Dibden Purlieu & environs

  • Kevin Denson
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 25, 2010
      Will take you up on the offer Chris as I think I should refrain from driving whenever possible. Rearranged the front of the Elise on Tuesday and got a nice letter from the police today (apparently I am such a good driver, they want to endorse my licence and give me 3 Hampshire police loyalty points).

      Cheers,
         Kevin.

      On 25 Feb 2010, at 19:12, Chris Wood wrote:

      If I can draw your attention away from necrophilia and fantasies of European city breaks beginng with 'A', I'd like to discuss getting to Andover, and with luck, back again.

      I'm driving.  Broon and Bill have bagsied seats.    That leaves 1.5 seats for anyone else who's interested.
      The half seat is the middle back seat in my Subaru  - complete with lap belt but no headrest.

      My powers of deduction lead me to believe that potential candidates for these seats are the Judge, Ant and Kevin  - altlhough always possible the Judge will arrive from the Reading direction or possibly by air.        Shout if you're interested,   first come first served.

      Cheers, Chris.

      From: "sunlot2001" <jabirus@ntlworld. com>
      Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 09:18:11 -0000
      Subject: {Disarmed} Re: [teampfb] Friday 26th Curry

      Gents,

      OK - I think a plan is emerging:
      I've already booked Broon's hot tub for messrs Lovelace and Jeremy (might be an idea to top up those chemicals, Broon).

      That leaves Todd, Judge, Broon and Bill who have all plumped for Friday 26th - 8.00pm at the Raj in Andover.

      Then we have two unofficial entries who couldn't be arsed to doodle (Chris & Ant).

      And finally Kevin, who I'm not sure about.

      Shall I book the Raj's bra for SIX then?

      Cheers,
      Todd

      p.s. And remember Ant - Amsterdam is just like Andover on a Friday night - only without quite so much drugs and sex...

      --- In teampfb@yahoogroups .com, <anthony@... > wrote:

      > By the way, after the curry I can treat you to a bit of a sword swallowing demo which is an act I am perfecting.. ....
      >

      > Harry (linda)

    • Warburton W.I.

        From: "sunlot2001" <jabirus@...>

        Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 09:18:11 -0000

        To: <teampfb@yahoogroups.com>

        --- In teampfb@yahoogroups.com <mailto:teampfb%40yahoogroups.com> , <anthony@...> wrote:

        > By the way, after the curry I can treat you to a bit of a sword swallowing demo which is an act I am perfecting......
        >

        > Harry (linda)

      • Chris Wood
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 25, 2010
          Sorry to hear about the Elise Kev,  but glad to hear you're still curry-fit.

          I'll pick you from Lavengro around 1845.

          Bill, pick you up around 1900

          Broon,  should be at yours by 1915.

          Still one seat left if it makes any sense for Ant or Judge.     If you're both coming from DP/Hythe then assume you'll team-up in one vehicle.   If there's just one of you then may as well join the Subaru taxi.

          Todd,  Recommendation from the Broon is to see you and the roofer chez curry at 20:00.

          Cheers, Chris.

          I've already booked Broon's hot tub for messrs Lovelace and Jeremy (might be an idea to top up those chemicals, Broon).

          That leaves Todd, Judge, Broon and Bill who have all plumped for Friday 26th - 8.00pm at the Raj in Andover.

          Then we have two unofficial entries who couldn't be arsed to doodle (Chris & Ant).

          And finally Kevin, who I'm not sure about.

          Shall I book the Raj's bra for SIX then?

          Cheers,
          Todd

          p.s. And remember Ant - Amsterdam is just like Andover on a Friday night - only without quite so much drugs and sex...

          --- In teampfb@yahoogroups .com, <anthony@... > wrote:

          > By the way, after the curry I can treat you to a bit of a sword swallowing demo which is an act I am perfecting.. ....
          >

          > Harry (linda)

        • Warburton W.I.

            From: "sunlot2001" <jabirus@...>

            Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 09:18:11 -0000

            To: <teampfb@yahoogroups.com>

            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 25, 2010
              OK Chris, Look forward to seeing you all at the Shahi Raj 8.00 pm and also to hearing Kevin's account of the mishap with his Elsan.

              Cheers,
              Todd

            • anthony@westdene.me.uk
              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 25, 2010
                Hi Chris, I'll take the last seat if the Judge is coming from a different direction ...... phhnnnnaaarrr
                If he is leaving DP then I will drive us both to be a bit more matey. I can take 7 in total, but it would mean 2 hobbit like people travelling in the back of the verso. Happy to do this so that we can all travel together. Kev and me (the 18 stone boys) will need to bags the front seats though......

                Harry

                From: "sunlot2001" <jabirus@ntlworld. com>

                Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 09:18:11 -0000

                To: <teampfb@yahoogroups .com>