Friday 26th Curry

  • Warburton W.I.
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 16, 2010
      I am sure you will all join me in welcoming Linda Lovelace who, I have just learned, will be joining us in Andover on Friday week:
      http://www.doodle.com/gmqg5rm9tdvdamxg

      I anticipate that Linda's involvement will bring a much-needed spirit of originality and joi-de-vivre to the proceedings.

      Best wishes,
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 16, 2010
        Bill,

        Is there no security in this system ? Can any Tom, Dick, Harry or Linda join in ?

        We need to discuss this matter further - can you request a photo from Linda ?

        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 16, 2010
          Broon,
          Access to a Doodle meeting invitation is via a custom URL.
          Doodle's log contains only this information - no IP address:
          16/02/10 01:07:41 o'clock CET · Linda Lovelace · Participant "Linda Lovelace" added
          OK: 20:00 Friday, 26 February 2010
          OK: 19:00 Friday, 26 February 2010

          The only way someone could conceivably add themselves is via the URL sent via personal emails earlier - and I know to whom I those went - or from the link posted in teampfb, where there have (to my knowledge at east) been no foreign bodies for quite a while.
          According to to the Grauniad (http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/2002/apr/24/guardianobituaries.filmnews) Linda shuffled off her mortal coil eight years ago, so I must therefore conclude that either:
          (1) Linda is reaching out to us from beyond the grave and we can look forward to an evening of other-worldly surprises, or
          (2) An unidentified team member is living a double life - in which case we could perhaps force their hand by playing 20 questions about lifestyle choices.
          Over to you.

          Best,
          Bill

          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 17, 2010
            Bill,

            I'm sorry to hear Linda is no longer with us - such a talented lady. Did she choke on something?...

            Todd

          • anthony@westdene.me.uk
            Message 5 of 12 , Feb 18, 2010
              By the way, after the curry I can treat you to a bit of a sword swallowing demo which is an act I am perfecting......

              Harry (linda)

              Message 6 of 12 , Feb 20, 2010
                Gents,

                OK - I think a plan is emerging:
                I've already booked Broon's hot tub for messrs Lovelace and Jeremy (might be an idea to top up those chemicals, Broon).

                That leaves Todd, Judge, Broon and Bill who have all plumped for Friday 26th - 8.00pm at the Raj in Andover.

                Then we have two unofficial entries who couldn't be arsed to doodle (Chris & Ant).

                And finally Kevin, who I'm not sure about.

                Shall I book the Raj's bra for SIX then?

                Cheers,
                Todd

                p.s. And remember Ant - Amsterdam is just like Andover on a Friday night - only without quite so much drugs and sex...

                --- In teampfb@yahoogroups.com, <anthony@...> wrote:

                > By the way, after the curry I can treat you to a bit of a sword swallowing demo which is an act I am perfecting......
                >

                > Harry (linda)

              • Warburton W.I.
                Message 7 of 12 , Feb 20, 2010
                  Why don't we book for 7 in case Kevin comes? Then we can at least gaze at the empty chair and remember him if he doesn't make it...
                  Kevin are you in the frame?

                  Best,
                  Bill

                • anthony@westdene.me.uk
                  Message 8 of 12 , Feb 20, 2010
                    I think that you will find I have replied in the form of my sword swallowing alter ego.....

                  • kevindenson@btinternet.com
                    Message 9 of 12 , Feb 20, 2010
                      Yes sorry, count me in as well.

                      Cheers,
                      Kevin

                      ------------------

                      From: "sunlot2001" <jabirus@...>
                      Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 09:18:11 -0000
                      To: <teampfb@yahoogroups.com>

                      Message 10 of 12 , Feb 21, 2010
                        OK chaps, I've booked a table for EIGHT at the award winning Shahi Raj Cuisine, Andover Friday at 8.00pm. The extra one is Colin Bruce who some of you will have met.
                        Should be a good one!
                        Todd

                        --- In teampfb@yahoogroups.com, kevindenson@... wrote:

                        > Yes sorry, count me in as well.
                        >

                        > Cheers,
                        > Kevin

                      • Warburton W.I.
                        Message 11 of 12 , Feb 21, 2010
                          Whoohoo. Will I need to bring my pornstar autograph book?
                          Best,
                          Bill

                        • anthony@westdene.me.uk
                          Message 12 of 12 , Feb 21, 2010
                            Yeh, I'll be signing it in blood (yours) if you carry on.