February curry

  • warby57
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 15, 2010
      Dear all,
      We're planning a pre-trip curry - looks like 8PM at the Raj Brasserie in Aldershot on Friday 26th Feb - RSVP if you haven't already though:

      http://www.doodle.com/gmqg5rm9tdvdamxg

      Best,
      Bill
    • anthony@westdene.me.uk
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 15, 2010
        OK Bill, Why are we going to Aldershot ?

        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 15, 2010
          Ask Todd :-)
          Gather its to do with the elevated risk of women falling out of their clothes at weekends in Aldershot town centre.

          Best,
          Bill

          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 15, 2010
            Bill,

            Ant's point is that Pete lives in Andover, not Aldershot .... we are not going to Aldershot

            OK Bill, Why are we going to Aldershot ?

            Message 5 of 12 , Feb 15, 2010
              Ant, Bill,  I suspect the real reason you are discussing Aldershot is that  someone may have confused it with Todd's home town of Andover,   and the Andover suggestion is probably Todd, not unreasonably  trying to limit his curry chasing commute time.  Not that reasonableness affects are decision making too often.

              Bill,  Wherever we end up going, Friday 26th works for me.   I'm off to the sunny Midlands on Saturday morning so will be on my best behaviour  - aka I've no objection to dirving.

              Cheers, Chris.

              Message 6 of 12 , Feb 15, 2010
                Gents,

                The venue proposed IS ANDOVER - because that's where I live. Aldershot has no particular significance other that it's another town beginning wth "A".

                Don't let Bill get the idea that the next curry will be in a town beginning with "B". - It doesn't work like that, OK?

                Todd the irritable.

                --- In teampfb@yahoogroups.com, "Chris Wood" <woodcm@...> wrote:

                > Ant, Bill, I suspect the real reason you are discussing Aldershot is that someone may have confused it with Todd's home town of Andover, and the Andover suggestion is probably Todd, not unreasonably trying to limit his curry chasing commute time. Not that reasonableness affects are decision making too often.
                >
                > Bill, Wherever we end up going, Friday 26th works for me. I'm off to the sunny Midlands on Saturday morning so will be on my best behaviour - aka I've no objection to dirving.
                >
                > Cheers, Chris.

              • warby57
                Message 7 of 12 , Feb 15, 2010
                  I stand extremely corrected, Andover it is.
                  I got it right in the Doodle invite but my inbuilt lack of precision regarding names then torpedoed my next effort and the rest is history. Sorry Todd and sorry eveyone else.

                  Best,
                  Bill

                • anthony@westdene.me.uk
                  Message 8 of 12 , Feb 15, 2010
                    Why can't we go to Aldershot. I was sort of looking forward to it now.

                    I stand extremely corrected, Andover it is.
                    I got it right in the Doodle invite but my inbuilt lack of precision regarding names then torpedoed my next effort and the rest is history. Sorry Todd and sorry eveyone else.

                    Best,
                    Bill

                    --- In teampfb@yahoogroups .com, "sunlot2001" <jabirus@... > wrote:

                    > Gents,
                    >
                    > The venue proposed IS ANDOVER - because that's where I live. Aldershot has no particular significance other that it's another town beginning wth "A".
                    >
                    > Don't let Bill get the idea that the next curry will be in a town beginning with "B". - It doesn't work like that, OK?
                    >
                    > Todd the irritable.
                    >
                    > --- In teampfb@yahoogroups .com, "Chris Wood" <woodcm@> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > Ant, Bill, I suspect the real reason you are discussing Aldershot is that someone may have confused it with Todd's home town of Andover, and the Andover suggestion is probably Todd, not unreasonably trying to limit his curry chasing commute time. Not that reasonableness affects are decision making too often.
                    > >
                    > > Bill, Wherever we end up going, Friday 26th works for me. I'm off to the sunny Midlands on Saturday morning so will be on my best behaviour - aka I've no objection to dirving.
                    > >
                    > > Cheers, Chris.

                  • Kevin Denson
                    Message 9 of 12 , Feb 15, 2010
                      Can we go to Amsterdam?

                    • anthony@westdene.me.uk
                      Message 10 of 12 , Feb 15, 2010
                        Like your thinking Kev, now that is what I call an evening out!. Bill get it organised (sorry Chris, your Saturday morning might be a bit hectic)

                        Message 11 of 12 , Feb 15, 2010
                          Chris,

                          Will take you up on lift offer if that's OK.

                          Ant, Bill,  I suspect the real reason you are discussing Aldershot is that  someone may have confused it with Todd's home town of Andover,   and the Andover suggestion is probably Todd, not unreasonably  trying to limit his curry chasing commute time.  Not that reasonableness affects are decision making too often.

                          Bill,  Wherever we end up going, Friday 26th works for me.   I'm off to the sunny Midlands on Saturday morning so will be on my best behaviour  - aka I've no objection to dirving.

                          Cheers, Chris.

                          Gather its to do with the elevated risk of women falling out of their clothes at weekends in Aldershot town centre.

                          Best,
                          Bill

                          --- In teampfb@yahoogroups .com, <anthony@... > wrote:

                          > OK Bill, Why are we going to Aldershot ?

                        • Warburton W.I.
                          Message 12 of 12 , Feb 15, 2010
                            If you could fit me in I'd be grateful Chris. I promise not to play with the satnav.

                            Best,
                            Bill