Re: [Private Photo Share] Sexy Girl- Has sent you private photos.

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 14, 2009
      Listen Ant - it's quite understandable why sexy biker chick number 9 would want to contact a bunch of hunks like us. I expect she'll want to join us on the Bol D'or trip.

      If you ask her nicely she'll probably share her tent with you.

      However, I think it's only fair we should point out that we have all aged somewhat since our cover photo was taken. She may find the frequent stops for afternoon naps a little tiresome.

      Anyway - must go now, it's time for my cocoa... Has anyone seen my glasses?

      Todd