[Private Photo Share] Sexy Girl- Has sent you private photos.

  • girliepvchick
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 10, 2009
      I do not want the entire group seeing these photos.Because some may recognize me. Here's the link:
      http://luvlickpp.zoomshare.com/files/photos.htm

      Enjoy babe :)
    • anthony@westdene.me.uk
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 12, 2009
        OK, which one of you put this nice girl up to this?
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 14, 2009
          Listen Ant - it's quite understandable why sexy biker chick number 9 would want to contact a bunch of hunks like us. I expect she'll want to join us on the Bol D'or trip.

          If you ask her nicely she'll probably share her tent with you.

          However, I think it's only fair we should point out that we have all aged somewhat since our cover photo was taken. She may find the frequent stops for afternoon naps a little tiresome.

          Anyway - must go now, it's time for my cocoa... Has anyone seen my glasses?

          Todd