Re: [teampfb] Post-'09/Pre-'10 curry

    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 29, 2009
      OK by me,

      From: Mark Baker <mark.haynes-way@...>
      To: teampfb@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 17:14
      Subject: Re: [teampfb] Post-'09/Pre-'10 curry

      Hello Bill

      ?

      good for me

      ?

      mark

      ----- Original Message -----

      From: warby57

      To: teampfb@yahoogroups.com

      Sent: Sunday, September 27, 2009 7:01 PM

      Subject: [teampfb] Post-'09/Pre-'10 curry

      ?

      Dear All,
      Sorry things haven't workied out for the last 2 attempts to arrange a date.
      Have had informal contact with Chris/Mark/Andrew & it seems we may be OK for the 1st w/e of October (thats next w/e). How about Sunday evening 4th Oct? 7PM at Forest Spice in Hythe?
      RSVP, if next Sunday is no good we can reschedule but I need to hear from people :-)
      Bill

      Messages in this topic (2) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic

      MARKETPLACE

      Mom Power: Discover the community of moms doing more for their families, for the world and for each other

      Recent Activity

      Visit Your Group

      Yahoo! Search

      Start Searching

      Find everything

      you're looking for.

      Yahoo! Groups

      Auto Enthusiast Zone

      Passionate about cars?

      Check out the Auto Enthusiast Zone.

      Yahoo! Groups

      Mom Power

      Just for moms

      Join the discussion
    • Kevin Denson
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 29, 2009
        Sorry cant make it... Out inJapan, again!

        Kevin.

        On 29 Sep 2009, at 15:09, warby57 wrote:

        Have positive responses so far from Broon/Mark/Andrew.
        Anyone else~?
        Best,
        Bill