Re: [teampfb] Post-'09/Pre-'10 curry

    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 28, 2009
      OK by me,

      From: Mark Baker <mark.haynes-way@...>
      To: teampfb@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 17:14
      Subject: Re: [teampfb] Post-'09/Pre-'10 curry

      Hello Bill

      ?

      good for me

      ?

      mark

      ----- Original Message -----

      From:
      warby57

      To: teampfb@yahoogroups.com

      Sent: Sunday, September 27, 2009 7:01
      PM

      Subject: [teampfb] Post-'09/Pre-'10
      curry

      ?

      Dear All,
      Sorry things haven't workied out for the last 2 attempts to
      arrange a date.
      Have had informal contact with Chris/Mark/Andrew & it
      seems we may be OK for the 1st w/e of October (thats next w/e). How about
      Sunday evening 4th Oct? 7PM at Forest Spice in Hythe?
      RSVP, if next Sunday
      is no good we can reschedule but I need to hear from people
      :-)
      Bill

      Messages in this topic (2)

      Reply (via web post)

      Start a new topic

      Messages
      | Files
      | Photos
      | Links
      | Database
      | Polls
      | Members
      | Calendar

      MARKETPLACE

      Mom Power: Discover the community of moms doing more for their families, for the world and for each other

      Visit Your Group

      Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use |

      Unsubscribe

      Recent Activity

      Visit Your Group

      Yahoo! Search

      Start Searching

      Find everything

      you're looking for.

      Yahoo! Groups

      Auto Enthusiast Zone

      Passionate about cars?

      Check out the Auto Enthusiast Zone.

      Yahoo! Groups

      Mom Power

      Just for moms

      Join the discussion
    • warby57
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 28, 2009
        Have positive responses so far from Broon/Mark/Andrew.
        Anyone else~?
        Best,
        Bill
        --- In teampfb@yahoogroups.com, "warby57" <wiw@...> wrote:

        > Dear All,
        > Sorry things haven't workied out for the last 2 attempts to arrange a date.
        > Have had informal contact with Chris/Mark/Andrew & it seems we may be OK for the 1st w/e of October (thats next w/e). How about Sunday evening 4th Oct? 7PM at Forest Spice in Hythe?
        > RSVP, if next Sunday is no good we can reschedule but I need to hear from people :-)
        > Bill

      • Smith, Gordon
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 29, 2009

          Good morning guys.

          As I trust you can imagine, Sunday evening isn’t best for me…and I have a Passport appointment in Liverpool on Saturday..so, it would be a bit of a dash, there and back, for me.

          I’m checking if I can reschedule my Monday morning and I’ll get back to you… But, for the moment, please make the arrangements without me..

          Best Regards to the entire T.P.F.B. ‘Posse’,

             Gordon
            a.k.a. Duplo
          Seriously Cool Dude

          Telephone: +44 (0)114 2574360
          Facsimile:  +44 (0)114 2574399
          Mobile:       +44 (0) 7793 88 2964
          E-Mail :     gordon.smith@...

          Have positive responses so far from Broon/Mark/Andrew.
          Anyone else~?
          Best,
          Bill
          --- In teampfb@yahoogroups .com, "warby57" <wiw@...> wrote:

          > Dear All,
          > Sorry things haven't workied out for the last 2 attempts to arrange a
          date.
          > Have had informal contact with Chris/Mark/Andrew & it seems we may be
          OK for the 1st w/e of October (thats next w/e). How about Sunday evening 4th Oct? 7PM at Forest Spice in Hythe?
          > RSVP, if next Sunday is no good we can reschedule but I need to hear from
          people :-)

          > Bill

        • warby57
          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 29, 2009
            Would Saturday 3rd October 7PM be better for people>
            RSVP :-)
            Bill

            --- In teampfb@yahoogroups.com, "Smith, Gordon " <gordon.smith@...> wrote:

            > Good morning guys.
            >

            > As I trust you can imagine, Sunday evening isn't best for me...and I
            > have a Passport appointment in Liverpool on Saturday..so, it would be a
            > bit of a dash, there and back, for me.
            >

            > I'm checking if I can reschedule my Monday morning and I'll get back to
            > you... But, for the moment, please make the arrangements without me..
            >

            > Best Regards to the entire T.P.F.B. 'Posse',
            >
            > Gordon
            > a.k.a. Duplo
            > Seriously Cool Dude
            >

            > Telephone: +44 (0)114 2574360
            > Facsimile: +44 (0)114 2574399
            > Mobile: +44 (0) 7793 88 2964
            > E-Mail : gordon.smith@...
            > <mailto:Gordon.smith@...>
            >

            > ________________________________

          • warby57
            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 29, 2009
              Further to Duplo's more recent reply, he *can* make Saturday 10th Oct.
              Any takers?
              B.

              Message 6 of 9 , Sep 29, 2009
                OK by me,

                Message 7 of 9 , Sep 29, 2009
                  Sorry cant make it... Out inJapan, again!

                  Kevin.