Re: [teampfb] Re: Team Curry

  • anthony@westdene.me.uk
    Message 1 of 19 , Feb 25, 2007
      I will be there with the Judge.

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Ian Brown" <ianpbrown@...>
      To: <teampfb@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Saturday, February 24, 2007 1:57 PM
      Subject: Re: [teampfb] Re: Team Curry

      > Ant,
      >
      > Suggest we try the Hythe one next time and stick with Bockenhurst for
      > tomorrow night.
      >
      > Let's say we meet at Dynasty (centre of Brockenhurst) at 8:00 pm.
      >
      > Expecting the following :
      >
      > Broon
      > Pete
      > Chris
      > Bill
      > Col
      > Ant
      > Kevin
      >
      > Unknown
      > Mark
      > Judge
      >
      > Best Regards
      > Ian
      >

      > From: <anthony@...>
      > To: <teampfb@yahoogroups.com>
      > Subject: Re: [teampfb] Re: Team Curry
      > Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 17:43:56 -0000
      >
      > Broon, Do you know the curry house in Hythe is really quite good now. I
      > was
      > there last night. Unless you know different I have been told it is a lot
      > better than the place in Lyndhurst.
      >
      > Ant

    • ianpbrown_broon
      Message 2 of 19 , Oct 20, 2008
        Just had an email from Col saying that he's in Fawley this coming
        Friday and wondered if anyone was about to go out for a curry on
        Friday night ie Fri 24th Oct ?

        Can you please let me know your availability by return.

        Suggest we make it the Ghandi in Totton at say 8:00 ?

      • Bill
        Message 3 of 19 , Oct 20, 2008
          I should be able to make it.
          Any thoughts on venue?

          Belcher

          Message 4 of 19 , Oct 20, 2008
            That's great - venue is on bottom line of the note.

            Message 5 of 19 , Oct 20, 2008
              That's great - venue is on bottom line of the note.

              Message 6 of 19 , Oct 20, 2008
                That's great - venue is on bottom line of the note.

                Message 7 of 19 , Oct 20, 2008
                  Broon,
                      Sorry, I wont be able to make it on Friday. I am flying back from Japan on Wednesday and it currently looks like I will have to come back out here shortly afterwards. So I probably need to take the family out this Friday!

                  Have fun,
                     Kevin.

                  On 21 Oct 2008, at 04:26, ianpbrown_broon wrote:

                  Just had an email from Col saying that he's in Fawley this coming
                  Friday and wondered if anyone was about to go out for a curry on
                  Friday night ie Fri 24th Oct ?

                  Can you please let me know your availability by return.

                  Suggest we make it the Ghandi in Totton at say 8:00 ?

                • Chris Wood
                  Message 8 of 19 , Oct 21, 2008
                    Count me in Broon    - though being a Friday we definitely need to find a way to avoid driving.         Cheers, Chris.

                    Message 9 of 19 , Oct 22, 2008
                      Sounds good Broon - look forward to seeing you all.

                      Cheers,

                      Todd
                    • Mark Baker
                      Message 10 of 19 , Oct 23, 2008