Post-trip curry

  • warby57
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 30, 2009
      Dear All,
      It occurred to me that we maybe somewhat under-quota re. chubbing lately, so how about a post-trip curry?
      Provisional venue is The Spicey Prince of Benghal's Forest (or whatever its called now) in Hythe but as usual am open to offers.
      Date/time - also negotiable, but Mark is off on business after this week - probably a bit short notice to arrange something w/c 1st Sept but how about it?

      All the best,
      Belcher
    • warby57
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 1, 2009
        Yo,
        I can't do Thursday but can do Friday.
        Anyone else, or should we try for another week?

        Best,
        Bill
        ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
        I can probably do Thursday or Friday

        Andrew Chalkley
        Chief Executive
        Telephone: +44 (0)118 952 7203
        Direct Fax: +44 (0)118 957 3257
        Mobile: 07713 267816

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 1, 2009
          Team,

          Excellent proactive approach by Belcher however with holiday season I think we'd be better going for a mid Sep date ?

          Badger

          Anyone else, or should we try for another week?

          Best,
          Bill
          ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
          I can probably do Thursday or Friday

          Andrew Chalkley
          Chief Executive
          Telephone: +44 (0)118 952 7203
          Direct Fax: +44 (0)118 957 3257
          Mobile: 07713 267816
          --- In teampfb@yahoogroups.com, "warby57" <wiw@...> wrote:

          > Dear All,
          > It occurred to me that we maybe somewhat under-quota re. chubbing lately, so how about a post-trip curry?
          > Provisional venue is The Spicey Prince of Benghal's Forest (or whatever its called now) in Hythe but as usual am open to offers.
          > Date/time - also negotiable, but Mark is off on business after this week - probably a bit short notice to arrange something w/c 1st Sept but how about it?
          >
          > All the best,
          > Belcher

          Messages in this topic (2) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic

          MARKETPLACE

          Mom Power: Discover the community of moms doing more for their families, for the world and for each other

          Recent Activity

          Visit Your Group

          Yahoo! Search

          Start Searching

          Find exactly

          what you want.

          Yahoo! Groups

          Auto Enthusiast Zone

          Passionate about cars?

          Check out the Auto Enthusiast Zone.

          Yahoo! Groups

          Mom Power

          Find wholesome recipes

          and more. Go Moms Go!
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 1, 2009
            Team,

            Excellent proactive approach by Belcher however with holiday season I think we'd be better going for a mid Sep date ?

            Badger

            Anyone else, or should we try for another week?

            Best,
            Bill
            ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
            I can probably do Thursday or Friday

            Andrew Chalkley
            Chief Executive
            Telephone: +44 (0)118 952 7203
            Direct Fax: +44 (0)118 957 3257
            Mobile: 07713 267816
            --- In teampfb@yahoogroups.com, "warby57" <wiw@...> wrote:

            > Dear All,
            > It occurred to me that we maybe somewhat under-quota re. chubbing lately, so how about a post-trip curry?
            > Provisional venue is The Spicey Prince of Benghal's Forest (or whatever its called now) in Hythe but as usual am open to offers.
            > Date/time - also negotiable, but Mark is off on business after this week - probably a bit short notice to arrange something w/c 1st Sept but how about it?
            >
            > All the best,
            > Belcher

            Messages in this topic (2) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic

            MARKETPLACE

            Mom Power: Discover the community of moms doing more for their families, for the world and for each other

            Recent Activity

            Visit Your Group

            Yahoo! Search

            Start Searching

            Find exactly

            what you want.

            Yahoo! Groups

            Auto Enthusiast Zone

            Passionate about cars?

            Check out the Auto Enthusiast Zone.

            Yahoo! Groups

            Mom Power

            Find wholesome recipes

            and more. Go Moms Go!
          • Smith, Gordon
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 1, 2009
              A Friday evening is a possibility for me - the later the start the
              better and providing the weather is not too inclement....But, I'd be a
              definite on a Saturday bash....

              Best Regards,

              Duplo
              Gordon Smith
              Business Processes

              Crawford Supply Chain Development Team

              Telephone: +44 (0)114 2574360
              Facsimile: +44 (0)114 2574399
              Mobile: +44 (0) 7793 88 2964
              E-Mail : gordon.smith@...

              Excellent proactive approach by Belcher however with holiday season I
              think we'd be better going for a mid Sep date ?

              Badger

              Anyone else, or should we try for another week?

              Best,
              Bill
              ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
              I can probably do Thursday or Friday

              Andrew Chalkley
              Chief Executive
              Telephone: +44 (0)118 952 7203
              Direct Fax: +44 (0)118 957 3257
              Mobile: 07713 267816
              --- In teampfb@yahoogroups.com, "warby57" <wiw@...> wrote:

              > Dear All,
              > It occurred to me that we maybe somewhat under-quota re. chubbing
              lately, so how about a post-trip curry?
              > Provisional venue is The Spicey Prince of Benghal's Forest (or
              whatever its called now) in Hythe but as usual am open to offers.
              > Date/time - also negotiable, but Mark is off on business after this
              week - probably a bit short notice to arrange something w/c 1st Sept but
              how about it?

              > All the best,
              > Belcher

              Messages in this topic (2) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic

              Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Database | Polls | Members |
              Calendar

              MARKETPLACE

              Mom Power: Discover the community of moms doing more for their families,
              for the world and for each other

              Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch
              format to Traditional

              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 1, 2009
                Dear All,

                It does look as if this week will be a bridge too far. Constraints: Broooon has suggested a mid-Sept. slot in order to clear the vacation season: Mark may be back by then and Duplo likes Fridays or, even better, Saturdays.

                I therefore suggest 7PM at the Spicey Forest on one of the following:
                (1) Friday 18th
                (2) Saturday 19th
                (3) Sunday 20th

                Offers?

                Best,
                Bill
                +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
                Team,

                Excellent proactive approach by Belcher however with holiday season I think we'd be better going for a mid Sep date ?

                Badger

                --- In teampfb@yahoogroups.com, "warby57" <wiw@...> wrote:

                Yo,
                I can't do Thursday but can do Friday.
                Anyone else, or should we try for another week?

                Best,
                Bill
                ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
                I can probably do Thursday or Friday

                Andrew Chalkley
                Chief Executive
                Telephone: +44 (0)118 952 7203
                Direct Fax: +44 (0)118 957 3257
                Mobile: 07713 267816
                --- In teampfb@yahoogroups.com, "warby57" <wiw@> wrote:

                > Dear All,
                > It occurred to me that we maybe somewhat under-quota re. chubbing lately, so how about a post-trip curry?
                > Provisional venue is The Spicey Prince of Benghal's Forest (or whatever its called now) in Hythe but as usual am open to offers.
                > Date/time - also negotiable, but Mark is off on business after this week - probably a bit short notice to arrange something w/c 1st Sept but how about it?
                >
                > All the best,
                > Belcher

                --- End forwarded message ---