Todd's Hog

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 24, 2009
      Gents,

      I've posted a few piccies of my Yamaha SR125 lowrider. Rescued from the scrapheap and restored to her former glory.

      Surprisingly fun to ride - and with a rorty bark to the exhaust note. The true hooligan potential is however a little limited with only 12 hosepower on tap. Great for blatting round town nonetheless and attracting admiring glances.

      But there's no need for envy - any one of you could become the lucky owner of this custom lowrider. Just check it out on ebay.

      Anyone know a good method for erasing tattoos from your arms?...

      Todd the Hog
    • Bill
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 25, 2009
        Great pix. Pete you are one mean MF*