Re: [teampfb] Fwd: Motor bikes [1 Attachment]

  • anthony@westdene.me.uk
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 21, 2009
    Some of you who don't know about my offroad motorcycling skills my find the attached funny

      Is this a radical new weight-saving technique? lightweight skeletons are the way forward, I should know :-)

      Best wishes,
      Dr Death

      Message 3 of 7 , Apr 21, 2009
        Yea, I'd heard that Marks 50th surprise was a "smashing" success with you and the Judge.

        Stick to the tarmac, you're too old to be dirt biking.

        Date: 04/20/09 17:56:00

        Attachment(s) from anthony@...

        1 of 1 Photo(s)

        SMITH ANTHONY _CR_20090301_160448_1.jpg

        Messages in this topic (1)

        Reply (via web post)

        Start a new topic

        Messages
        | Files
        | Photos
        | Links
        | Database
        | Polls
        | Members
        | Calendar

        Visit Your Group

        Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use |

        Unsubscribe

        Recent Activity

        Visit Your Group

        Give Back

        Yahoo! for Good

        Get inspired

        by a good cause.

        Y! Toolbar

        Get it Free!

        easy 1-click access

        to your groups.

        Yahoo! Groups

        Start a group

        in 3 easy steps.

        Connect with others.
        Message 4 of 7 , Apr 21, 2009
          Hey Bill,

          Bet you could show Harry a proper x-ray with more broken than in tack bones !

          Message 5 of 7 , Apr 21, 2009
            Hey Bill,

            Bet you could show Harry a proper x-ray with more broken than in tack bones !

            Message 6 of 7 , Apr 21, 2009
              Hey Bill,

              Bet you could show Harry a proper x-ray with more broken than in tack bones !

              Message 7 of 7 , Apr 21, 2009
                Bloody hell Ant! I don't know much about x-rays - but it looks like you've dislocated your bell end!

                Get well soon,
                best wishes from

                Major Surgery-Pending