Team Curry

  • ianpbrown_broon
    Message 1 of 19 , Oct 20, 2008
      Just had an email from Col saying that he's in Fawley this coming
      Friday and wondered if anyone was about to go out for a curry on
      Friday night ie Fri 24th Oct ?

      Can you please let me know your availability by return.

      Suggest we make it the Ghandi in Totton at say 8:00 ?

    • Bill
      Message 2 of 19 , Oct 20, 2008
        I should be able to make it.
        Any thoughts on venue?

        Belcher

        Message 3 of 19 , Oct 20, 2008
          That's great - venue is on bottom line of the note.

          Message 4 of 19 , Oct 20, 2008
            That's great - venue is on bottom line of the note.

            Message 5 of 19 , Oct 20, 2008
              That's great - venue is on bottom line of the note.

              Message 6 of 19 , Oct 20, 2008
                Broon,
                    Sorry, I wont be able to make it on Friday. I am flying back from Japan on Wednesday and it currently looks like I will have to come back out here shortly afterwards. So I probably need to take the family out this Friday!

                Have fun,
                   Kevin.

                On 21 Oct 2008, at 04:26, ianpbrown_broon wrote:

                Just had an email from Col saying that he's in Fawley this coming
                Friday and wondered if anyone was about to go out for a curry on
                Friday night ie Fri 24th Oct ?

                Can you please let me know your availability by return.

                Suggest we make it the Ghandi in Totton at say 8:00 ?

              • Chris Wood
                Message 7 of 19 , Oct 21, 2008
                  Count me in Broon    - though being a Friday we definitely need to find a way to avoid driving.         Cheers, Chris.

                  Message 8 of 19 , Oct 22, 2008
                    Sounds good Broon - look forward to seeing you all.

                    Cheers,

                    Todd
                  • Mark Baker
                    Message 9 of 19 , Oct 23, 2008