Broon's email has changed

  • ianpbrown_broon
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 1, 2008
      Team,

      I've had a spot of bother with my Hotmail account - like it's been
      hijacked.
      My new email address is ianpbrown@...

      Anything sent from ianpbrown@... since pm 25th May wasn't from me.

    • anthony@westdene.me.uk
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 1, 2008
        That's disappointing news Broon. I was rather looking forward to

        a) Looking forward to receiving the new watch you promised me
        b) Getting that little "extension" that would keep my wife so happy
        c) Receiving the pills I ordered to boost my performance.

        Harry

        by the way I totally dismissed your claim that you could organise for me to meet sexy b*tches in my area if I just sent you my credit card details.

        I've had a spot of bother with my Hotmail account - like it's been
        hijacked.
        My new email address is ianpbrown@talktalk. net

        Anything sent from ianpbrown@hotmail. com since pm 25th May wasn't from me.

        Checked by AVG.
      • anthony@westdene.me.uk
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 1, 2008
          Hi Broon, Could you send me the maps etc again, I have lost them.

          I have the checklist

          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 1, 2008
            As requested.

            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 1, 2008
              Harry,

              Not so amusing - this bastard also got into my ebay account (I foolishly used same password) and sold 8 x 42" TV's totaling £1700.

              It's been a bit of an issue.

              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 1, 2008
                I've loaded it onto Team PFB website