RE: [teampfb] Re: Bank Holiday Breakfast Run

  • Ian Brown
    Message 1 of 7 , May 3, 2008
      What about Harry ... he has sod all else to do now given his 4 months off dosing around !

      Best Regards,
      Ian

      To: teampfb@yahoogroups.com
      From: wiw@...
      Date: Sat, 3 May 2008 11:00:13 +0000
      Subject: [teampfb] Re: Bank Holiday Breakfast Run

      Gentlemen,
      The following have indicated an intention to participate:
      Bill (Belcher)
      Mark
      Pete (Sprocket)
      Ian (Badger)
      Not heard directly from Judge, but heard he might make it.

      Weather forecast is good until mid-afternoon (should be back by
      then :-)
      Departure will be 8-ish from Haynes Way
      Mid-course correction at cattle grid layby for Broon
      Rendezvous with Sprocket at the Cafe

      --- In teampfb@yahoogroups .com, Ian Brown <ianpbrown@. ..> wrote:

      > Bill,
      >
      > Probably join you tomorrow (providing it's not wet and miserable).
      >
      > Let's say I'll be at the layby just other side of cattle grid at
      Applemore roundabout by 08:15 - if not there presume I've elected to
      stay in bed.

      > Who's all going ?
      >
      > Best Regards,
      > Ian
      >
      > To: teampfb@yahoogroups .com
      > From: wiw@...
      > Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 19:38:01 +0000
      > Subject: [teampfb] Bank Holiday Breakfast Run

      > Gentlemen,
      >
      > Next Sunday is a B/H w/e.
      >
      > A few of us have pencilled in for a pre-trip Breakfast Run to the
      Avon

      > Beach cafe at Christchurch. Departure would normally be around 8-
      >
      > 8.15AM from DP which allows for an unhurried run to the beach
      arriving

      > in good time for their opening at 9AM.
      >
      > Interested? RSVP so we know whether to wait for you or not. Their
      fry-

      > ups are not to be missed. You may also have the opportunity to
      poke

      > fun at a couple of BMW riders.
      >

      > All the best,
      >
      > Bill

      > Win Indiana Jones prizes with Live Search
      > http://clk.atdmt. com/UKM/go/ msnnkmgl00100000 02ukm/direct/ 01/

      Messenger's gone Mobile! Get it now!
    • Bill
      Message 2 of 7 , May 3, 2008
        Update: Sprocket has dropped out & I think Mark as well so it looks
        like:
        Judge & Belcher @ 8AM-ish from Haynes way
        Badger from the Applemore cattlegrid lay-by 8.15AM