RE: [teampfb] Bank Holiday Breakfast Run

  • Ian Brown
    Message 1 of 7 , May 3, 2008
      Bill,

      Probably join you tomorrow (providing it's not wet and miserable).

      Let's say I'll be at the layby  just other side of cattle grid at Applemore roundabout by 08:15 - if not there presume I've elected to stay in bed.

      Who's all going ?

      Best Regards,
      Ian

      To: teampfb@yahoogroups.com
      From: wiw@...
      Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 19:38:01 +0000
      Subject: [teampfb] Bank Holiday Breakfast Run

      Gentlemen,
      Next Sunday is a B/H w/e.
      A few of us have pencilled in for a pre-trip Breakfast Run to the Avon
      Beach cafe at Christchurch. Departure would normally be around 8-
      8.15AM from DP which allows for an unhurried run to the beach arriving
      in good time for their opening at 9AM.
      Interested? RSVP so we know whether to wait for you or not. Their fry-
      ups are not to be missed. You may also have the opportunity to poke
      fun at a couple of BMW riders.

      All the best,
      Bill

      Invite your Facebook friends to Messenger! Get Started!
    • Bill
      Message 2 of 7 , May 3, 2008
        Gentlemen,
        The following have indicated an intention to participate:
        Bill (Belcher)
        Mark
        Pete (Sprocket)
        Ian (Badger)
        Not heard directly from Judge, but heard he might make it.

        Weather forecast is good until mid-afternoon (should be back by
        then :-)
        Departure will be 8-ish from Haynes Way
        Mid-course correction at cattle grid layby for Broon
        Rendezvous with Sprocket at the Cafe

        --- In teampfb@yahoogroups.com, Ian Brown <ianpbrown@...> wrote:

        > Bill,
        >
        > Probably join you tomorrow (providing it's not wet and miserable).
        >
        > Let's say I'll be at the layby just other side of cattle grid at
        Applemore roundabout by 08:15 - if not there presume I've elected to
        stay in bed.

        > Who's all going ?
        >
        > Best Regards,
        > Ian
        >
        > To: teampfb@yahoogroups.com
        > From: wiw@...
        > Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 19:38:01 +0000
        > Subject: [teampfb] Bank Holiday Breakfast Run

        > Gentlemen,
        >
        > Next Sunday is a B/H w/e.
        >
        > A few of us have pencilled in for a pre-trip Breakfast Run to the
        Avon

        > Beach cafe at Christchurch. Departure would normally be around 8-
        >
        > 8.15AM from DP which allows for an unhurried run to the beach
        arriving

        > in good time for their opening at 9AM.
        >
        > Interested? RSVP so we know whether to wait for you or not. Their
        fry-

        > ups are not to be missed. You may also have the opportunity to
        poke

        > fun at a couple of BMW riders.
        >

        > All the best,
        >
        > Bill

        > Win Indiana Jones prizes with Live Search
        > http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/msnnkmgl0010000002ukm/direct/01/

      • Ian Brown
        Message 3 of 7 , May 3, 2008
          What about Harry ... he has sod all else to do now given his 4 months off dosing around !

          Best Regards,
          Ian

          To: teampfb@yahoogroups.com
          From: wiw@...
          Date: Sat, 3 May 2008 11:00:13 +0000
          Subject: [teampfb] Re: Bank Holiday Breakfast Run

          Gentlemen,
          The following have indicated an intention to participate:
          Bill (Belcher)
          Mark
          Pete (Sprocket)
          Ian (Badger)
          Not heard directly from Judge, but heard he might make it.

          Weather forecast is good until mid-afternoon (should be back by
          then :-)
          Departure will be 8-ish from Haynes Way
          Mid-course correction at cattle grid layby for Broon
          Rendezvous with Sprocket at the Cafe

          --- In teampfb@yahoogroups .com, Ian Brown <ianpbrown@. ..> wrote:

          > Bill,
          >
          > Probably join you tomorrow (providing it's not wet and miserable).
          >
          > Let's say I'll be at the layby just other side of cattle grid at
          Applemore roundabout by 08:15 - if not there presume I've elected to
          stay in bed.

          > Who's all going ?
          >
          > Best Regards,
          > Ian
          >
          > To: teampfb@yahoogroups .com
          > From: wiw@...
          > Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 19:38:01 +0000
          > Subject: [teampfb] Bank Holiday Breakfast Run

          > Gentlemen,
          >
          > Next Sunday is a B/H w/e.
          >
          > A few of us have pencilled in for a pre-trip Breakfast Run to the
          Avon

          > Beach cafe at Christchurch. Departure would normally be around 8-
          >
          > 8.15AM from DP which allows for an unhurried run to the beach
          arriving

          > in good time for their opening at 9AM.
          >
          > Interested? RSVP so we know whether to wait for you or not. Their
          fry-

          > ups are not to be missed. You may also have the opportunity to
          poke

          > fun at a couple of BMW riders.
          >

          > All the best,
          >
          > Bill

          > Win Indiana Jones prizes with Live Search
          > http://clk.atdmt. com/UKM/go/ msnnkmgl00100000 02ukm/direct/ 01/

          Messenger's gone Mobile! Get it now!
        • Bill
          Message 4 of 7 , May 3, 2008
            Update: Sprocket has dropped out & I think Mark as well so it looks
            like:
            Judge & Belcher @ 8AM-ish from Haynes way
            Badger from the Applemore cattlegrid lay-by 8.15AM