Re: Perfect Alibi

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 22, 2008
      Is this still a PFB event?
      Who else is going?
      How do I pay?

      PS: The 'brick' got me to Cambridge & back the other day, never missed
      a beat. There's something about the silhouette of these things that
      makes car drivers get out of your way... or perhaps its just the manic
      riding style.

      --- In teampfb@yahoogroups.com, "Bill" <wiw@...> wrote:

      > I'm free.
      > --- In teampfb@yahoogroups.com, <anthony@> wrote:
      > >
      > > At the Brook Sat 8th March. Pink Floyd tribute act. Wanna join me?

    • Bill
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 22, 2008
        In answer to my own question, it seems that the Perfect Alibi gig has
        been postponed:
        http://www.the-brook.com/dates2008/03.2008.shtml#perfectalibi
        Bill