Re: [teampfb] Perfect Albino

  • anthony@westdene.me.uk
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 16, 2008
      Todd,

      I had heard about the Broon's sponsored BS&C treatment, but couldn't believe it. Apparently he is expecting US to perform the "operation" in his tent whilst on the team tour. Sounds difficult!

      Also, in amongst your ravings, I failed to see if you are up for this or not ?

      FatAnt

      ps wheres your money!