Re: Tankslapped

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 52 , Dec 13, 2007
      Well the verdict is in, its a write-off :-(
      On the other hand they've offered me £3850 for it which is £850 more
      than Parkers Guide seemed to think it was worth :-)
      So I'll be bricking it through the winter & then we'll see.

      Cheers & Seasons Greetings,
      Bill 'tankslapped' Warburton

    • teampfb@yahoogroups.com
      Message 52 of 52 , Jun 2, 2008
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the teampfb
        group.

        File : /Proposed Campsites PFB Tour 2008.doc
        Uploaded by : sunlot2001 <jabirus@...>
        Description : Campsite List 2008 Tour

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,