RE: [teampfb] Short Notice Curry Night ?

  • Ian Brown
    Message 1 of 52 , Dec 1, 2007
      Stud,

      Don't be a smart arse or you'll be eating a Rocco's pizza (on your own) ...... have you never heard of Thai curry ?

      Anyway, we'll probably end up going to whatever one can fit us in when I know the actual numbers.

      Best Regards,
      Ian

      To: teampfb@yahoogroups.com
      From: anthony@...
      Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 23:13:08 +0000
      Subject: Re: [teampfb] Short Notice Curry Night ?

      Well one serves curry and the other is the Thai restaurant. Not sure you need you need a Rick Stein like analysis of the options on this one......

      From: anthony@westdene. me.uk
      Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 15:01:37 +0000

      I'll be there. Who's Colin. One of Pete's special friends ?

      ps I am not pickey or pushey about the restaurant, but to save time, let's assume it is definitely Hythe shall we.

      Message 52 of 52 , Jun 2, 2008
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the teampfb
        group.

        File : /Proposed Campsites PFB Tour 2008.doc
        Uploaded by : sunlot2001 <jabirus@...>
        Description : Campsite List 2008 Tour

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,