2007 Germany Trip

  • ianpbrown_broon
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 10, 2007
      Gord and I have been working on a route and it's coming together quite
      nicely.
      Dates are :
      Sat 23rd June aiming to cross over to Calais around lunchtime in
      either ferry or Eurotunnel
      Sat 30th June aiming to reTurn from Calais around lunchtime.
      St night on the way out will see us stopping over with Col in Brussels
      and he's promised a BBQ.
      At present I'm assuming trip to be 5 riders :
      Col
      Chris
      Gord

      Pete is a possible but can't confirm until nearer the time.

      Received no feedback from Ant/Mark/Judge so assuming interest level is
      low ?

      Anyone up for a curry in March ?

    • anthony@westdene.me.uk
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 10, 2007
        Hi Broon,

        Would love to, but I cannot commit anything at the moment. If matters change then I will have to try and get there and back by some sort of means.

        Sorry about that,

        Harry

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 12, 2007
            I am always up for a curry!

            Cheers,
            Kevin.

            Tiscali Broadband only 9.99 a month for your first 3 months!
          • Bill
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 13, 2007

              Yo,

              I'm always up for a Curry - Feb or March :).

              I'm trying to get a hard copy of Mark's email address because he did me but I've forgotten a crucial part of it.

              Bill

              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 13, 2007
                Hi Broon,

                Curry sounds good! - Will look forward to it.

                Todd.