RE: [teampfb] Re: Tankslapped

  • Ian Brown
    Message 1 of 52 , Nov 13, 2007

      Anyone up for a team curry or chinese night sometime in 2nd half Nov ?

      Any suggestions on dates and venue ?

      Best Regards,
      Broon (Badger)

      To: teampfb@yahoogroups.com
      From: kevindenson@...
      Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 22:39:45 +0900
      Subject: Re: [teampfb] Re: Tankslapped

      Bill,
         You should have realised, the sprint brakes were designed to stop middle aged men of a fuller figure than yourself!

      Best to go for a jap bike, they are designed for lightweights.

      Cheers,
         Kevin.

      On 13 Nov 2007, at 07:55, Bill wrote:

      I reckon if we averaged your brakes & those on the Sprint (RIP) we'd
      have something about right... must try to learn how to use decent
      brakes properly one of these days.

      Bill 'what happens if I yank this *really* hard' Warburton

      Date:
      > 11/11/2007 21:50

      Play Movie Mash-up and win BIG prizes!
    • teampfb@yahoogroups.com
      Message 52 of 52 , Jun 2, 2008
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the teampfb
        group.

        File : /Proposed Campsites PFB Tour 2008.doc
        Uploaded by : sunlot2001 <jabirus@...>
        Description : Campsite List 2008 Tour

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,