2008 Team PFB M/C Trip (the ones that camp)

  • ianpbrown_broon
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 20, 2007
      Having chatted with Col and Chris around the dates for their 2008
      cycling event in celebration of Col's half century it looks like the
      dates for the m/c trip will be a typical 6 day period between Sat 7th
      June 2008 and Sun 15th June 2008.

      Most probable route will be a quick hack down to somewhere on the west
      coast of France and then a leisurely ride north along the coast to the
      Channel ferry port.

      At this stage the key question is who is up for it ? Mark and Judge
      have refused to be persuaded into sleeping under canvas so the pool of
      likely contenders for this years "TopFun" event are :

      Rider Call-sign
      Broon Badger
      Col Redline
      Pete Sprocket
      Bill Belcher
      Chris DearHunter
      Gord Duplo

      Ant is on an every other year attendance cycle so he might be up for
      it although he may be torn between crisp hotel sheets versus the
      pleasure of tenting it with Sprocket .... a close call !

      Can you please have a look at your diaries and let me know if you are
      a up for it, indecisive, not interested.

      Cheers
      Badger
    • anthony@westdene.me.uk
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 20, 2007
        I am interested, indecisive and I think not interested. Broon, I am not going to come if you continue to use the wank names for everyone. Stop it now.

[...]

        Checked by AVG Free Edition.
      • Ian Brown
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 20, 2007
          Ant,

          Have you seen the TopFun DVD ?

          We just need to get a call sign for you ..... mmm any ideas team ?

          Best Regards,
          Ian

          To: teampfb@yahoogroups.com
          From: anthony@...
          Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 22:21:31 +0100
          Subject: Re: [teampfb] 2008 Team PFB M/C Trip (the ones that camp)

[...]

          Do you know a place like the back of your hand? Share local knowledge with BackOfMyHand.com