Re - Thruxton Karting

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2007
      Broon & All,

      Had a corporate jolly at Thruxton a few weeks ago. I was too late to
      try the karts - they looked pretty quick, but instead I had to make do
      with racing 6 litre 420bhp VXR8s on the "grown up's" circuit. It's a
      tough life.

      Anyway, look forward to seeing you at the children's go-karts - it's no
      bumping, and you all have to go round the same way...

      Cheers,

      Todd.