Thruxton Karting

  • ianpbrown_broon
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 21, 2007
      Team,

      Who's up for a karting session at Thruxton ?

      It's an arrive and drive session £20 for 15 minutes.

      Once I know interest level I'll check available dates.

      Note - These are 390 cc Thunder karts capable of 55-60 mph on a 1km
      outdoor circuit so were looking for real men to apply !

    • Kevin Denson
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 21, 2007

        Sorry Broon,

           Although I would enjoy nothing more than whizzing around a track pursued by a hoard of angry Hobbits, it looks like work will be taking me out to Japan up until Christmas…

        Keep me in the loop, as you never know, I might be around.

        Cheers,

             Kevin.

        Who's up for a karting session at Thruxton ?

        It's an arrive and drive session £20 for 15 minutes.

        Once I know interest level I'll check available dates.

        Note - These are 390 cc Thunder karts capable of 55-60 mph on a 1km
        outdoor circuit so were looking for real men to apply !

        It has removed 4912 spam emails to date.
        Try SPAMfighter for free now!
      • Bill
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 21, 2007
          oh go on then. Lifes cheap...

        • anthony@westdene.me.uk
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 21, 2007
            I'm up for it. I am away a bit over the next few weeks and so might struggle to make the date you choose but if I'm here I'll trash you.

            Who's up for a karting session at Thruxton ?

            It's an arrive and drive session £20 for 15 minutes.

            Once I know interest level I'll check available dates.

            Note - These are 390 cc Thunder karts capable of 55-60 mph on a 1km
            outdoor circuit so were looking for real men to apply !

            Checked by AVG Free Edition.
          • Chris Wood
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 11, 2007
              Sounds good Broon -  obviously I will need the area cleared of all 4 legged and winged creatures before the off.                 Cheers, Chris.