552Re: [teampfb] Ireland PFB Movie Premiere Night

  • Anthony Smith
    Mar 19, 2012
      Todd, I know that MB and me cannot make it as we are going to the BIC that night.

      On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 8:00 PM, sunlot2001 <jabirus@...> wrote:

      Gents,

      OK the I've re-formatted the hard drive and my computer's playing ball again. Mark's been busy over the weekend burning a pile of discs, so we're all ready for a public screening of "Sundae Bloody Sundae".

      Afterwards, we can have a curry at our usual Andover haunt - the Raj Brasserie.

      I was going to propose Friday the 30th of March. Gord - if you can make it, there's a bed for you here.

      Hope you can make it (especially those who did the trip!) - if not let's have some alternative dates.

      Regards,
      Pete

      --
      Best Regards, Mit freundlichen Grüßen, Recuerdos, Diolch yn fawr, Met
      vriendelijke groeten, Cordiali saluti, Cordialement,

      Anthony (Ant) Smith
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic