549Re: Your Thoughts

    Mar 15, 2012
      Broon & All,

      1. I'm with Carole Nash on the Lifeboat £136.00 for comp incl overseas breakdown.

      2. The Ireland trip video is complete and I have an avi file. However, I'm having some problems in actually burning the image disc (for DVD) with menu etc. I now have the right software, but a glitch with Windows is preventing me from installing it! Over the weekend I plan to reload Windows and resolve this issue once and for all.

      I therefore propose we don't name a date for viewing until I've sorted my computer and burned all the discs for you.

      Cheers,
      Pete

      --- In teampfb@yahoogroups.com, Anthony Smith <anthony@...> wrote:

      > Broon, Today renewed with Motorcycle Direct. Premium is 123.63 fully comp.
      > but for 2000 miles per year. No extras. Theft excess is 300. Never claimed
      > as I am not an arse.
      >

      > On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 12:25 PM, Ian Brown <ianpbrown@...> wrote:
      >
      > > **
      > >

      > > Hi guys,
      > >
      > > A couple of topics for discussion :
      > >
      > > 1) My insurance renewal is coming up for the CBF and it's looking like one
      > > of the following companies -
      > > Bennets (currently with them but think they will hike the compulsory
      > > excess up to £500 and I never read anything good about them !)
      > > Motorcycle Direct
      > > Hastings
      > > Carol Nash
      > >
      > > Any comments (especially from those who have had to claim) of any others
      > > worth considering ?
      > > Reckon it will be around £150 with £250-£300 compulsory excess and legal
      > > cover.
      > >
      > > 2) Pete and Mark have completed the Team PFB Ireland trip video and it is
      > > ready for team viewing.
      > > Appreciate that it wasn't very long ago that we had our last curry however
      > > wondered if anyone was up for a trip up to Andover for a curry and viewing ?
      > > Thoughts on Thu 15th March or Thu 22nd March ?
      > >
      > > Cheers
      > > Broon
      > >

      > --
      > Best Regards, Mit freundlichen Grüßen, Recuerdos, Diolch yn fawr, Met
      > vriendelijke groeten, Cordiali saluti, Cordialement,
      >
      > Anthony (Ant) Smith

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic