Need to hook up with riders

  • mtnbkrne
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2005
      I'll be in San Diego for the week of March 28th (Tagging along with
      wife's business trip) and was looking for some local riders to hook
      up with during the day. I'm from Boston.

      Mike
    • ALI AFTAHI
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2005
        Hello,

        Please join our group, Bonita Biker in Yahoo groups
        for Sunday rides. Go to Yahoo home page, look for
        groups and in search box type bonitabikers, and join.
        This Sunday we are doing Lake Hodges. Take care, and
        welcome.

        Ali

        --- mtnbkrne <mtnbkrne@...> wrote:

        > I'll be in San Diego for the week of March 28th
        > (Tagging along with
        > wife's business trip) and was looking for some local
        > riders to hook
        > up with during the day. I'm from Boston.
        >
        > Mike

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Cory McGeehon
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 2, 2005
          What time are you guys meeting at Lake Hodges on Sun.?
          Is that the only ride this week?
          Thanks
          Cory
          --- ALI AFTAHI <coldsteel4u@...> wrote:

          > Hello,
          >
          > Please join our group, Bonita Biker in Yahoo groups
          > for Sunday rides. Go to Yahoo home page, look for
          > groups and in search box type bonitabikers, and
          > join.
          > This Sunday we are doing Lake Hodges. Take care, and
          > welcome.
          >
          > Ali
          >
          > --- mtnbkrne <mtnbkrne@...> wrote:
          >

          > > I'll be in San Diego for the week of March 28th
          > > (Tagging along with
          > > wife's business trip) and was looking for some
          > local
          > > riders to hook
          > > up with during the day. I'm from Boston.
          > >
          > > Mike

          > protection around
          > http://mail.yahoo.com

          Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!