Sagebrush Pictures

  • downhlcrzy2
    Message 1 of 759 , May 1, 2001
      Hi Sagebrush racers,<br>A friend passed on this
      web site and I thought I would share it! It was quick
      and easy!<br>I hope they will be at Big Bear this
      another note....Sagebrush was my first race ever! I had a
      GREAT time, did not crash and I took second
      place.....I'm not going to tell you how many riders were in my
      class! ;-)<br>I am hooked now!
    • cincin11192104
      Message 759 of 759 , Mar 4, 2002
        Do you have time to ride in the daytime? I would like to go Wed in the morning or Friday in the morning. My email is cincin111@...