HHH 2007

  • Mac Magalindan
    Message 1 of 4 , May 10, 2007
      who's interested in doing Hotter 'n Hell Hundred?

      from what i've heard lately, here's who's interested:
      ***those in bold did the ride last year***
      1. Mac
      2. Steve Truong
      3. Austin
      4. Thach
      5. Khanh
      6. Kelly
      7. Robert
      8. Brad
      9. Alfred
      10. Jien
      11. David
      12. Danny
      let's make this list grow!  we can all wear the a team global jersey to represent and put up a good showing!

      we need to decide soon so that we can be more focused with training for the event.  the route is fairly easy because there's not much hills, but the weather will be harsh!

      registration info
      http://www.hh100.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=44&Itemid=66

      -mac
    • Hoang Nguyen

        Message 3 of 4 , May 10, 2007
          Mac

          I am planning on riding the HHH but since this will be my first I am gonna try the 100K route

          Message 4 of 4 , May 11, 2007
            Mac-Daddy, count me in for the hundo.  Let's look into to getting a hotel room for Friday night if they are still available.

            Anyone riding in the Wilde ride next Sat in Plano?

            To: teamglobal_ms150@yahoogroups.com
            From: danny4791@...
            Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 17:43:23 -0700
            Subject: Re: [teamglobal_ms150] HHH 2007

[...]

            Add some color. Personalize your inbox with your favorite colors. Try it!