Re: TealTracker Reports Question

  • tealtex
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 24, 2010
      Good idea.

      Yeah, we really didn't consider the case of tasks spanning midnight and needing to separate them by days, so right now it's not supported. The only way right now to get such a report is to manually create a time split at midnight so that the times appear separately. I'll make a note that this ought to be changed in TealTracker, or at least made an option, as others might encounter it to. Alternatively, we could add a simple function that goes through the database and automatically add the split at midnight. This might be easier to implement with the current code.

      -tex

      --- In tealtalk@yahoogroups.com, "Dwight C" <carrdwight@...> wrote:
      Is it possible to create a report that would show something like:

      > Monday, 19:00 - 24:00: 5 hours
      > Monday Total: 5 hours
      >
      > Tue, 00:01 - 07:00: 7 hours
      > Tue, 15:00 - 24:00: 9 hours
      > Tuesday Total: 16 hours
      >
      > Wed, 00:01 - 05:00: 5 hours
      > Wed, 19:00 - 24:00: 5 hours
      > Total: 10 hours
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Dwight...

    • Dwight C. Carr
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 29, 2010
        Either one of those options seems like it would be great.  Just the tone of the response, with the implication that there is hope for future development on any palm device, gives me great joy and happiness.  FWIW, I currently work around by setting the option to end "forgotten" tasks at midnight.

        Thanks Again for the Great Products and Support!!!

        Dwight...