Re: TealLock with Palm Centro

  • Brian DeSousa
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 22, 2009
      One more question - I want to add VersaMail to the allowed apps, but
      it's still blocked. Are there other system apps I have to allow to
      have Versamail unblocked? The "mail" button on the screen hasn't
      been remapped or blocked, so that's not the issue.

      Brian
    • tealtex
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 2, 2009
        I seem to recall on some newer devices that there are two email
        entities: Versamail and Multimail, and that one is just a shell app
        that calls the other. I'm not sure which is which, but maybe this is
        the result of some sort of corporate takeover or something. In any
        case, try making sure multimail is also allowed. If this doesn't
        work, turn on "debugging info" in the history log and watch it to see
        the creator id of the app being blocked. You can use a file manager
        like TealMover to match up the actual application file with the creator id

        -tex

        --- In tealtalk@yahoogroups.com, Brian DeSousa <lists02@...> wrote:

        > One more question - I want to add VersaMail to the allowed apps, but
        > it's still blocked. Are there other system apps I have to allow to
        > have Versamail unblocked? The "mail" button on the screen hasn't
        > been remapped or blocked, so that's not the issue.
        >
        > Brian

      • Brian DeSousa
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 2, 2009
          Yes, I recall it used to be Multimail on the older devices. On my
          Centro I had allowed all the Versamail entries and thought I was
          OK. But I was surprised to see the Multimail entries - after
          allowing them, all works OK, thanks!

          Brian