Re: TealLaunch

  • tealtex
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 18 12:52 PM
      That's normal. The Palm 5-way nav resource is kind of lame and
      requires you specify all controls to be linked together horizontally
      in a single linear list (vertical linking is unrestricted). This was
      done so you can always navigate through all controls using just left
      and right buttons, but it also means that you can't have two buttons
      that both point "left" to the same control. The 5-way system that we
      implemented in our own TICL library for our newer apps doesn't have
      this limitation, but TealLaunch can't use it because it's a hack.

      -tex