Teallock and onboard security

  • tosbsas
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 13, 2005
      Hey there

      I ma running teallock since yesterday and am very happy with it, but
      today, after a longer time of not using the t3 when starting it, it
      asks for a password that's definitly the onboard security screen - I
      had this set unassigned, but when setting teallock I get it assigned
      too - what shall i do??

      Ruben
    • tealtex
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 15, 2005
        --- In tealtalk@yahoogroups.com, "tosbsas" <tosbsas@g...> wrote:
        > Hey there
        >
        > I ma running teallock since yesterday and am very happy with it, but
        > today, after a longer time of not using the t3 when starting it, it
        > asks for a password that's definitly the onboard security screen - I
        > had this set unassigned, but when setting teallock I get it assigned
        > too - what shall i do??

        You want to keep it assigned, as that's what keeps the HotSyncs
        secure. By default, TEalLock sets it whenever you change your user
        password in TealLock. What you don't want to do is set any automatic
        activation in the standard security app. If an auto option is set, it
        would bring up the standard security screen or could fight with
        TealLock.

        -t