FS- Birds, parrots, All About , Olive Earle

  • Skylarks
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 5 7:58 PM
      Shipping is $1 a book if you get at least 4, otherwise it goes by weight starting at $3.25. US addresses

      LOOK FOR A BIRD, HB, xlib, a Science I can read book, $3

      THE ULTIMATE BIRD STICKER BOOK, 8 x 10, 60 stickers and only 5 have already been stuck onto their spots, $2

      BIRDS, A GUIDE TO THE MOST FAMILIAR AMERICAN BIRDS, A Golden Nature
      Guide, older 4 x 6, 129 Birds in Full Color, 160 pp, $4

      ALL ABOUT BIRDS, #11, hb, 140 pp, everything you want to know about birds!, vg cond, $5

      WILDLIFE AMERICA, A COLLECTION OF US COMMEMORATIVE STAMPS, 56 BIRDS, ANIMALS, INSECTS are given a page each of detailed information. A series of stamps was developed called Wildlife America and this is the book that explains each one, no actual stamps, just the photos and information, 1987, ''$1

      AMAZON PARROTS, Barron's sc, A Complete Owner's Manual, with a special chapter understanding your amazon parrot, exc cond, $1

      BIRDS AND THEIR BEAKS, Olive Earle , hb, xlib , 64 pp, vg cond, explains all about why the beak is the birds most valuable tool , $2
    • Skylarks
      Message 2 of 3 , May 22, 2012
[...]

        Designer Throw Pillows
        Save Up To 70% On Pillows From Top Designers - Join Now For Free!
        http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4fbc336ceca361981d01st02duc