Books for Sale

  • Leanne Jennings
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 2 10:40 AM
      I am moving yet again and am tired of moving all these books. I
      have suggested prices, but will accept other offers. I take payments
      by paypal for faster service. I also ship using media mail.

      > > Math in Motion $8.00
      >
      > THe Ultimate Book of Kids Concoctions $5.00
      >
      > The 20th Century Children's Book Treasury $12.00
      >
      > Easy Phonics Lessons for the Overhead $4.00

      > 101 Fantastic Funshop Favorites $5.00

      > TCM 271 Dragons & Dinosaurs $3.00

      > > CD-7284 Light & Color $3.00

      > TLC10192 Meaningful Print $8.00

      > Five Minute Nursery Tales $8.00

      > CD7286 Sound $3.00

      > Curriculum Standards for Social Studies $8.00

      > Meeting the Standards Social Studies Reading for K-6 Educators $15.00

      > Brained Based Learing With Class $10.00

      > Teaching Word Recognition $8.00

      > Sing Along Favorites $2.00

      > Flexible Grouping in Reading $8.00

      > Wee Sing Dinosaurs (just the book) $1.00

      > The Inclusion Classroom $4.00

      > The Welcome Back to School Book $7.00

      > TCM 2004 Activities for any Literature Unit $5.00

      > Unifix Mathematics Activitie $3.00

      > Nature Lab $3.00

      > Paper Stories $4.00
      >
      > Adding Alligators and other easy to read math stories $5.00

      > Mini-Mini Musicals $5.00

      > Effective Teaching in Elementary Social Studies $10.00

      > CD0839 thematic units Stories (three little pigs, little red
      riding hood,...) $5.00

      > CD0834 thematic units stories (Gingerbread man, cinderella, ...) $5.00

      > Linking Literature and Writing $8.00

      > KidsSongs2 (no tape) $2.00

      > Aroudn the World in a Hundred Years (Jean Fritz) $3.00

      > TCM 268 Creepy Crawlies $3.00

      > The Big Book for Peace $5.00
      >
      > Math Wizardy for Kids 5.00

      > Science Wizardy for Kids $5.00

      > Language and Literacy Learning in the Early Years $8.00
      >
      > > MegaSkills $8.00

      > Whole Language in Action $5.00

      > Teeny-Tiny Folktales $5.00

      > Selling Spelling to Kids $5.00

      > Literature Based Science Activities $5.00

      > TCM273 Weather $2.00

      > TCM254 Sea Animals $2.00
      >
      > Exploring Science Through Literature $4.00

      > Basic Skills Word Families $3.00

      > Understanding Numbers 1-100 $2.00
      >
      > I also have the Space Jam cd unopened $4.00

      > School Zone Alphabet Express CD Rom $4.00
      >
      > Thanks!
      >
      > Leanne

      Certified BeautiControl Consultant

      http://www.beautipage.com/leannespa

    • Leanne Jennings
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 23 12:54 PM
        All prices are negotiable, I prefer paypal payments and mail using media mail.  I ask for buyer to pay shipping, but will also negotiate shipping for sets of books.
        Thanks for looking!

        Reading Reflex  $8.00

        Summer Bridge Activities, Grades 1-2  $6.00

        Teaching Beginning Writing  CTP 2299,   $4.00 (something spilled on the top of the book, but the pages are still in good condition)

        Story Strecthers,  $6.00

        More Story Strecthers, $6.00

        Hands on Math, K-1, CTP 2600  $8.00

        Teachers' Messages for Report Cards, $2.00

        Math Their Way, Beyond the Book (Activities and Projects),  $10.00

        Handwriting Traditional Manuscript, $2.00

        Kids' Multicultural Art Book, $5.00

        365 Reading Activities, $3.00
        \
        IF The Shoe Fits (How to Develop Multiple Intelligences in the Classroom), $8.00

        Craft Lessons, Teaching Writing k-8,  $10.00

        Improving Comprehension With Think-Aloud Strategies$8.00

        Thematic Poetry, Neighborhoods & Communities, $3.00

        Neighborhood and Community Ready to go Activities, Games, Literature Links, and Hands on Reproducibles, $3.00

        A Poem A Day, Grades k-3,  $6.00

        Knock-Out Newsletter (this came with a disk, but when I bought it the disk was missing),  $3.00

        15 Irresistible Mini-Plays for Teaching Math, $6.00

        Thematic Poetry, Creepy Crawlies,  $3.00

        The Little Hands Art Book, $6.00

        Crafts for Kids Who Are Wild About Oceans, $3.00

        Sunny Days and Starry Nights (Little Hands Nature Book)$3.00

        Play and Find Out About the Human Body, $4.00

        Let's Write, k-2,  $3.00

        Interactive Writing CTP 2291 k-2, $5.00>

        Other Books still for Sale, Prices Changed

         Math in Motion $5.00

        > The Ultimate
        Book of Kids Concoctions $3.00

        > The 20th Century Children's Book Treasury $10.00

        > 101 Fantastic Funshop Favorites $4.00

        > TCM 271 Dragons & Dinosaurs $2.00

        > > CD-7284 Light & Color $2.00

        > TLC10192 Meaningful Print $5.00

        > Five Minute Nursery Tales $6.00

        > CD7286 Sound $2.00

        > Curriculum Standards for Social Studies $8.00

        > Meeting the Standards Social Studies Reading for K-6 Educators $15.00

        > Brained Based Learing With Class $10.00

        > Teaching Word Recognition $4.00

        > Sing Along Favorites $2.00

        > Flexible Grouping in Reading $5.00

        > Wee Sing Dinosaurs (just the book) $1.00

        > The Inclusion Classroom $4.00

        > The Welcome Back to School Book $7.00

        > TCM 2004 Activities for any Literature Unit $4.00

        > Unifix Mathematics Activities $3.00

        > Nature Lab $2.00

        > Paper Stories $3.00
        >
        > Adding Alligators and other easy to read math stories $4.00

        > Mini-Mini Musicals $4.00

        > Effective Teaching in Elementary Social Studies $10.00

        > CD0839 thematic units Stories (three little pigs, little red
        riding hood,...) $4.00

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 22, 2006
          I have some books that I will be listing for sale.  Here are the first bunch:

          Scholastic Let's Write Grades k-2    ISBN 0-590-93102-4    $4.00

          Teaching Word REcognition Skills Lee Ann Rinsky   ISBN 0-89787-535-4    $4.00

          The 20th Century Book Treasury    ISBN 0-965-57520-9    $10.00

          Mini-Mini Musicals  ISBN 0-9110198-14-6     $3.00

          Whole Language in Action!    ISBN 0-8335-4876-X    $5.00

          Prices include shipping, please email me with any questions.

          Thank you,

          Leanne

          Certified BeautiControl Consultant

          http://www.beautipage.com/leannespa

        • firstgradeinva
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 22, 2008
            Teacher Resource Book: 100 Small Group Experiences (aimed at Early
            Childhood) $5.00

            From back cover: "How can I plan small-group times that keep children
            involved and interested? If you've ever asked this question, this guide
            is the resource you need. Here are 100 plans for active, engaging small
            group times that stimulate children's creativity, help them learn
            skills and concepts, and introduce them to a wide range of new and
            thought provoking experiences, both inside the preschool classroom and
            in the neighborhood and community that surround the school."

            Scholastic Grammar Tales. 10 book set w/ Teaching Guide $7.00

            Contact me for more info or if interested.
            asreiser@...