FS: A Month of Ideas at Your Fingertips by Mailbox Magazine Primary

  • ginatrillo
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2006

      I have retired and have moved to a new house in a new state.

      A Month of Ideas at Your Fingertips by Mailbox Magazine----Primary

      I have the October Book, it includes:

      --spiders, fire safety, Columbus Day, pizza, popcorn, harvest, Halloween, Germany and more

      I have the November Book, it includes:

      --Election Day, Thanksgiving, Pioneer Times/Colonial Days, Quilts, Native Americans, Animals in Winter, National Children's Book Week and more

      I have the September Book, it includes:

      --Back to School, Open House,Mexico, apples, owls, Autumn

      I also have books for:

      February, March, April and May.

      Books  are  $7 plus media mail postage.

      I take pay pal, checks and money orders.

      I now live in Florida. Thanks, Roberta