Need some help

  • Matthew Edelman
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 3, 2009
      I'm taking a undergraduate project management course and for a writing
      assignment I need to interview either over the phone or via email
      someone that is in my career path which is electrical engineering. If
      you work as an electrical engineer and would be willing to help, it
      would be greatly appreciated. You don't have to be a project manager,
      but if you've worked on projects in the past for your employer that is
      all that is necessary really.

      Thanks

      Matthew Edelman
      matthewjedelman@...