Re: Apology

  • Mark Allman
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2001
      Folks-

      Please stop. None of you are discussing TCP, its implementation,
      operation or anything remotely related to this mailing list. I
      don't much care how you deal with recruiting announcements that hit
      your inbox. They should certainly not come through the tcp-impl
      list. I am satisfied that this point is now understood by the
      perpetrator. If you'd like to give him some more hell over it, feel
      free. I have no sympathy for Jeff if he gets an overfull inbox of
      complaints. However, the rest of us **do not need to see your
      response/rant**.

      Earlier today I tried to address this to several people off the
      list. But a few new folks piled on, so I felt compelled to say
      something on the list. I am sorry for kludging up the inboxes of
      those who would rather this thread go away. I hope it now does.

      allman
      (list maintainer)

      ---
      Mark Allman -- BBN/NASA GRC -- http://roland.grc.nasa.gov/~mallman/