Newsgroup IP Storage********************* re:Senior Design Engineer-- NAS/SAN System architect

  • JeffW@wsijobs.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2001
      Hello,

      I found your email address on a newsgroup relating to IP Storage. I was
      hoping that you might take a moment to look over the qualifications for the job
      opening that I have available. Even if it does not interest you in the
      slightest, it is the opportunity of a lifetime and I was hoping that you might
      forward it to anyone who might interested or qualified. Thank you for your time
      and consideration.

      Sincerely,

      Jeff Whitescarver
      WSi Technical Services