At last, Herbal V, the all natural alternative to V----A!

  • hv@of-hachetal.de
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2000
      Herbal V: An Incredible All-Natural Healthy Alternative

      Herbal V is the All Natural Approach to Male Virility,
      Vitality and Pleasure.

      Available N o w !

      Welcome to the New Sexual Revolution.

      It's the all natural male potency and pleasure pill that men
      everywhere are buzzing about. Herbal V is safe, natural and
      specifically formulated to help support male sexual function
      and pleasure. You just take two easy-to-swallow tablets
      one hour before sex. And there's more great news - you can
      get Herbal V for less than $1 a pill.

      Amazing word of mouth praise on Herbal V has been spreading
      like wildfire-already over 1,500,000 men have chosen
      Herbal V. Since it is 100% natural you will never have
      to worry about safety. Try doctor-recommended Herbal V
      today and have the greatest night of your life!

      Herbal V... Bringing Back the Magic!

      1,585,000 men can't be wrong. To date over 1 million men
      have tried the super supplement Herbal V.
      Here is why:

      No Doctor Visit Required
      Available Over the Counter
      Not a Drug
      100% Natural
      Safe, No Worries
      Highest Quality Pharmaceutical-Grade Pure Nutriceuticals
      Guaranteed Potency & Purity

      Be a Real Man Again!

      Questions and Answers

      What is Herbal V?

      Herbal V is a proprietary blend that was specifically
      developed as a safe alternative for men who prefer
      an all-natural approach to address impotence and boost
      sexual performance. This amazing formula first became
      popular with Hollywood insiders and the wealthy elite.
      They were maximizing their sex lives, long before it
      was available to the general public.

      How does Herbal V work?

      Developed by a team whose goal was to create the perfect
      all-natural aphrodisiac. Herbal V is the result of that
      remarkable effort. The Herbal V formula contains a precise
      blend of cutting edge pro-sexual nutrients from around
      the world that provide nutritional support, making it
      possible for a man to have a pleasurable sexual experience.

      What can Herbal V do for me?

      Herbal V helps support male sexual function and
      pleasure in a safe and natural manner. Simply put,
      it can make your sex life incredible.

      Is Herbal V Safe?

      One of the great things about Herbal V is that it is
      not a drug. It is an incredible herbal dietary supplement
      that provides nutritional support for male sexual function
      and pleasure. One of the most comforting features of
      Herbal V is that you never have to worry about safety.

      Herbal V: Safe - Natural - Exciting

      Many have speculated that because Herbal V is so
      popular with men, it must contain prescription drugs
      or chemical components. Herbal V does not contain any
      elements or traces of any prescription drug. Herbal V
      is made using the world's most technologically advanced
      state-of-the-art cold processing equipment to ensure
      maximum purity. Herbal V has been independently analyzed
      by the nation's premier testing facility to ensure purity,
      quality and to end the rumors that, because it is so
      popular, it must somehow be chemical. It is not.
      Herbal V is natural - just as it says on the label.
      Herbal V is simply fantastic!

      Herbal V: Ingredients

      Yohimbe, saw palmetto, avena sativa, androstenedione,
      guarana, taurine, siberian ginseng, tribulus terrestris.
      Tribulus Terrestis is certified to enhanced testosterone
      levels by increasing Luteinzing hormone (LH) levels.
      Androstenedione which is a precursor to testosterone
      unlocks bound testosterone and makes it biologically
      active again quickly. This means a dramatic surge in
      desire. Avena Sativa Stimulates the neurotransmitter
      pleasure centers to maximum capacity. This greatly
      intensifies pleasure.

      Just listen to what Herbal V has done for the sex lives
      of people like you!

      �On a scale of 1 to 10, it's a 15. Electrifying. It's like
      a wonder pill!�
      � Justin Q B., New Haven, Texas

      �I haven't had sexual relations in 11 years. Then with
      Herbal V it was... wow! It works again!�
      � Sid R., Lakeland, Florida

      �I had sex four times in one night. It made me feel
      like a 19-year-old again.�
      � Chip S, Beech Mountain, North Carolina

      �Herbal V has turned my husband into a Sexual Superman!
      I like the fact that it's all natural and has no
      side effects. It's bringing back the good old days.�
      � Jennifer B, Beverly Hills, California

      The above testimonials are from product literature,
      and we have not independently verified them.
      However, the following testimonial is from a "senior"
      gentleman who has purchased his second bottle of
      Herbal V. When we heard his words with our own ears,
      we asked his permission to print them here.

      �Man! I'm wild as I can be! I feel like I'm 25 years old again!
      I'm not believing this!�
      � Mr. Murphy, age 64, Lampart, IL.

      Risk Free: Double Your Money Back Guarantee

      If Herbal V does not give the desired results as stated
      above, simply return the unused portion for a
      double-your money back refund. No questions asked !

      Order Now: Safe, Fast, Secure, Private

      Herbal V with its DOUBLE YOUR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE is
      available only through this special promotional offer.
      Herbal V arrives in plain packaging for your privacy.
      Any and all information is kept strictly confidential.

      Payment Methods

      You may FAX or Postal Mail Checks, MasterCard, Visa,
      & American Express.payments. Money Orders
      are accepted only by Postal Mail.

      Each bottle of Herbal V contains 30 tablets, approximately
      a 1 month supply.

      Step 1: Place a check by your desired quanity.

      ______ 1 Bottle of Herbal V $28

      ______ 2 Bottles of Herbal V $48

      ______ 3 Bottles of Herbal V $59

      Please add $6 shipping and handling for any size order.
      [ Total cost including shipping & handling,
      1 bottle=$34, 2 bottles=$54, 3 bottles=$65 ]

      International Orders
      Please add $16 shipping and handling for any size order.
      [ Total cost including shipping & handling,
      1 bottle=$44, 2 bottles=$64, 3 bottles=$75 ]
      We cannot accept foreign checks.
      International money orders or credit cards only.

      Step 2: Place a check by your desired payment method
      and complete fields if necessary.

      _____Check or CHECK-BY-FAX [details below]

      _____Money Order

      _____American Express
      Account Number__________________ Exp____/____

      _____Visa
      Account Number__________________ Exp____/____

      _____MasterCard
      Account Number__________________ Exp____/____

      Please make your check or money order payable to
      "Lion Sciences National".

      Step 3: Please complete and print the following fields clearly.

      Name ___________________________________________________

      Address _________________________________________________

      City ____________________________________________________

      State ___________________________________________________

      Zip _____________________________________________________

      E-mail __________________________________________________

      Signature _________________________________________________
      [ required for check and credit card orders]

      Toll Free FAX Order Line: 1-800-940-6590
      If faxing in your order, please state whether you require
      a fax, email, or no confirmation at all.
      Allow up to one day for confirmation, if requested.
      FAX orders are processed immediately.

      Or, print & mail to: LSN
      3502 N. Powerline Rd. #525
      Pompano Beach, FL 33069

      *CHECK BY FAX ORDERS: Complete the check as normal. Tape
      the check in the area below. Below the check, clearly write
      the check number, all numbers at the bottom of the check,
      & your name. Tape the check below and fax the check to the
      toll free FAX number above. Void the check. Our merchant
      will electronically debit your account for the amount of
      the check; your reference number for this transaction will
      be your check number. Nothing could be safer & easier !

      TAPE CHECK BELOW

      This is a one time mailing: Removal is automatic and no further
      contact is necessary. Please Note: Herbal V is not intended to
      diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. As individuals differ,
      so will results. Herbal V helps provide herbal and nutritional support
      for male sexual performance. The FDA has not evaluated these
      statements. For details about our double your money back guarantee,
      please write to the above address, attention consumer affairs
      department; enclose a self addressed stamped envelope for this and any
      requested contact information.
      Thank You.